Trusted Contributor

Re: Dr Nassif on HSN & the hygiene is pathetic

Do people just sit at home and wait for something to complain about? 

Honored Contributor

@RetRN    Believe me, it WAS NOT a compliment!

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I feel your compassion and caring. Thank you once again.

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624  one of the saddest things is these people don't think of all the other workers and their families with their chemo patients and pregnant people and other sick ones who won't have hospital beds.  It's very obvious around here that some people will have to lose a loved one to wake up and I don't wish it on them but if an alleged nurse can talk that way -- until it affects them, someone loses their job or their live and that loved one will have made how many other people sick too.

Esteemed Contributor

There was a video showing that basketball player from the Jazz making fun of people who are careful about germs....he was laughing and touching the table..mike, table, chair, wires...purposely to make fun of things  that carry germs....AND GUESS WHAT.....RIGHT AFTER HE WAS TESTED POSITIVE for the virus.....I am sure anyone from the team, who sat down at that table to talk to the press is now infected.

Esteemed Contributor

I am all for an excellent chain of asepsis, however it's not like they are in the OR for goodness sakes.  I am sure that jar being used is going to be trashed anyway.  Also, we don't know what protocol they are following at the Q with the amount of employees they have.   I'm sure they are aware of the situation at hand. JMO

Honored Contributor

This happened before the outbreak when I was in the vitamin isle at the store and here comes a man coughing his head off, not covering his mouth and he was doing that while facing the shelf full of supplements coughing all over them. He was rubbing his nose and picking up bottles, looking at them and then putting them back on the shelf. I was so disgusted and left without buying a thing. 

Honored Contributor

Plus that player practiced at a local school gym!  And the people at the hotel who served him, touched the elevator button, etc. Totally not knowing . . . 

Respected Contributor

@Group 5 minus 1 wrote:

This is slightly OT. About 6 weeks I was in WM in H&B. I saw a woman open a jar of body cream,swirl her finger 'round in it and then put the lid back on. I did not say anything to service desk,wish I had. On the other hand I am not sure anything would have been done.

I have no idea what you are talking about.  What is "WM in H&B" ????

Honored Contributor

@alicedee she was at Wal-Mart in the health and beauty aisle.