Honored Contributor

@Dazlin wrote:

@JeanLouiseFinch , I ordered the original detox pads.  Do they get rinsed off after a few minutes, or leave on?

I'm not seeing any specific instructions,  other than swipe on.  Thx!

@Dazlin 

As @Shelbelle and @SeaGal have instructed, the product does not get rinsed off.  Dr. Nassif will discuss the formulas.  I've used both. The orignal detox version is quite gentle.  The "gentle" version is for someone with ultra, ultra sensitive skin. Don't forget to cut your pads in half, to make the jar last longer.  I find that a half pad is plenty for my face, neck, dec, and backs of hands.

Respected Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

The Hydro-Screen Serum dried my skin out after using it for about a week. I think that's b/c of the major amounts of silicones it contains...disrupts the skin's natural barrier and pH by preventing water transfer from either direction.

@SilleeMee I had that problem w/ Dr Denese's Hydro-Sheild yrs ago so I shy away from that type product for that reason, broke me out too.

I bought the Isomers Crease Release TTV for Shophq last weekend, I dont have any creases but I like that Manuella says it lifts your face back up hahaha and it just sounds like a really nice cream. I'm excited to get it!!

Valued Contributor

@chiclet

Got an email from hsn and it said Hydroshield 4 ounces and  2 ounce cleanser.   Has anyone used the hyroshield and liked it that does not have dry skin?

I got the TSV on this last year and absolutely love it.  I have normal skin and this leaves my skin feeling very soft. I still have 1/4 of the large bottle and all of the travel size left so I'm not going to order this.  Since I started using it, I don't use any other product.  So it has saved me tons of money as well as my skin has stopped reacting as it did with the numerous products I was using. You just use a teeny tiny amount.

Honored Contributor

I'm a fan of his pads, have reordered them. I am also a fan of his PM Serum, but not the AM one for some reason!

Honored Contributor

I don't like the serum, but I have seen many say they like the Detox pads, so I caved and got it and the Eczema cream.  I don't have eczema, but I get a lot of itchies that I use cortizone on and I'd like to get away from that.

Honored Contributor

Sale prices still in effect today, trio of the pads $48.95 with free lip scrub, Fab deal!!

Honored Contributor

Wow, got my order already today.