Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

I use Dickinson's Original Witch Hazel Pore Perfecting Toner every day.  I've never had a problem with it causing any problems on my skin and I have dry skin.

Any of these pads I have ever tried are always way too drying for my skin.  I can only use them a couple times a week or my chin especially gets dry, itchy and flakey.  I thought maybe these would be different but I'm not trying with fragrance in them.    

I like the enhanced hydrating Dickinson's with rosewater, ha and vit E. Cleans and hydrates...leaves my skin so smooth with a nice glow. The bottle has a red rose on it. I love the stuff. Also bought it in a fine-mist spray for setting and hydration misting.

That sounds great...love anything with HA in it!

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West
Respected Contributor

Re: Dr. Nasif Detox pads

[ Edited ]

I happened to have purchased a jar of these about 1 month ago. I have sun damaged skin wirh poor texture around my eyes. I use them several days a week. I find them not great so far...  They leave my face sticky (and you don’t rinse it off) and so far no improvements whatsoever- But I wasn’t expecting much success, nothing helps  significant sun damage.  Dang if only Iknew when I was young... 😫😫😫

I won’t be buying more...

Esteemed Contributor

Speaking of him, did you see he got engaged very recently. To a much younger woman of course........with big obviously implanted bosoms. (you can tell they are) Only mention the bosoms because when I saw her in photos wearing low cut I immediately wondered if his buddy Dr. Dubrow did them.

Honored Contributor

@Grouchomarx wrote:

@NicksmomESQ wrote:

I use the Dr. Denese pads & I love them. They are loaded with juice!!

I find them very strong and they burn my face!  

@Grouchomarx, I had the same problem.  But I also had that problem with PTR, Consult Beauty from Evine, SSC and 2 other lines that I tried.  They all irritate my skin.     

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

I like the enhanced hydrating Dickinson's with rosewater, ha and vit E. Cleans and hydrates...leaves my skin so smooth with a nice glow. The bottle has a red rose on it. I love the stuff. Also bought it in a fine-mist spray for setting and hydration misting.

@SilleeMeeI'll have to give this one a try.  Thanks!

Honored Contributor

Re: Dr. Nasif Detox pads

[ Edited ]

@emmysmom wrote:

Anyone use these?? They're the TS on HSN...and I've heard great things about his products. I have very sensitive skin..but he says they're very gentle~Woman Happy

@emmysmom 

I tried them a while back. My face thought they were fine but they caused the skin on my fingers - where I held the pad - to peel horribly. I returned. 

Esteemed Contributor

@willdob3 wrote:

@emmysmom wrote:

Anyone use these?? They're the TS on HSN...and I've heard great things about his products. I have very sensitive skin..but he says they're very gentle~Woman Happy

@emmysmom 

I tried them a while back. My face thought they were fine but they caused the skin on my fingers - where I held the pad - to peel horribly. I returned. 

Since reading these reviews. I cancelled my order~I have a toner I've been using for several years...thanks for your feedback! Woman Happy

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West
Respected Contributor

I have them , and i just noticed on ingredient list , fragrance is before the actives , i don't dislike them ,but that's pretty bad.