Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

I use the Dr. Denese pads & I love them. They are loaded with juice!!

Honored Contributor

I use Dickinson's Original Witch Hazel Pore Perfecting Toner every day.  I've never had a problem with it causing any problems on my skin and I have dry skin.

Any of these pads I have ever tried are always way too drying for my skin.  I can only use them a couple times a week or my chin especially gets dry, itchy and flakey.  I thought maybe these would be different but I'm not trying with fragrance in them.    

Honored Contributor

@NicksmomESQ wrote:

@NicksmomESQ    I have tried Dr. Denese's pads....  The pads are SO SMALL.  It is hard to wipe them on/ over  your face...

the SSC pads are twice as big and thicker... much better.

Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

I use Dickinson's Original Witch Hazel Pore Perfecting Toner every day.  I've never had a problem with it causing any problems on my skin and I have dry skin.

Any of these pads I have ever tried are always way too drying for my skin.  I can only use them a couple times a week or my chin especially gets dry, itchy and flakey.  I thought maybe these would be different but I'm not trying with fragrance in them.    

I like the enhanced hydrating Dickinson's with rosewater, ha and vit E. Cleans and hydrates...leaves my skin so smooth with a nice glow. The bottle has a red rose on it. I love the stuff. Also bought it in a fine-mist spray for setting and hydration misting.

Respected Contributor

@NicksmomESQ wrote:

I find them very strong and they burn my face!  

Respected Contributor

@Grouchomarx I was thinking the very same thing, since I don't like to cleanse my face at night, just use these pads to cleans before I put on my PTR retinol. So I am going to try the pads. 

Respected Contributor
luvmyjewelry, I have oily, acne prone skin. To help shrink pores you can hit problem areas with strides pads 2% BHA without alcohol. They actually penetrate into the pores and help get rid of sebum build up.
Paula's choice BHA 2% works well too
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Dr. Nasif Detox pads

[ Edited ]

@SeaMaiden wrote:

@NicksmomESQ wrote:

@NicksmomESQ    I have tried Dr. Denese's pads....  The pads are SO SMALL.  It is hard to wipe them on/ over  your face...

the SSC pads are twice as big and thicker... much better.

@SeaMaiden  I don’t find them small.They are saturated. I find I can do my face,neck, décolleté, elbows,knees,back of hands & still have product left when I toss it. 

@Grouchomarx  I find the SCC pads irritate my skin.Oh well  Lol!!

Honored Contributor

Re: Dr. Nasif Detox pads

[ Edited ]

@Brisky wrote:
luvmyjewelry, I have oily, acne prone skin. To help shrink pores you can hit problem areas with strides pads 2% BHA without alcohol. They actually penetrate into the pores and help get rid of sebum build up.
Paula's choice BHA 2% works well too

I've used a few different brands of BHA pads, including my own DIY pads. I don't have oily skin nor do I have acne-prone skin but I like to keep my pores as clean as possible. After all these years of using the various brands, cheap ones to expensive ones, I've come back to the Stridex Maximum 2% pads. I use them about every couple of days ...they can be drying if I use them too often. But I think they work really well. My skin is clear, pores hardly visible. The price is unbeatable.

Esteemed Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

I use Thayers Rose Toner, always comes highly recommended, it has witch hazel, no alcohol. 

I've used their toners too...very nice!

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West