Super Contributor

northernlights, thank you for your response. I just placed my order for the oil, eczema

cream and the magic soap.

I saw nowhere on their site for a free soap with an order.

Their site took me some time to figure out how simple the ordering process was. I'm not accustomed to simplicity.

If I lose a body part as a result of using the cranberry stuff....

Honored Contributor
On 1/14/2015 GoodStuff said:

"Dr. Adorable?" Lord above, how I love the Beauty Board....... {#emotions_dlg.rolleyes}

It's just the name of an eBay seller, GoodStuff.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Trusted Contributor

LOL! Southern Fried Chick, I don't think anything will fall off due to the use of any cranberry products...

I think that sometimes customers must find out about little gifts with purchase offers that can be taken advantage of when ordering.

I think that all that you have to do is just make mention of it in the "comments box" area when placing your order.

I hope that you enjoy the products.

I like the hand cream in the jar, too. It has a really light, pretty scent, if anyone decided to try that at any time.

Super Contributor
On 1/14/2015 Southern Fried Chick said:

MSB and madgemay, my computer won't allow me to do anything today, but thank you!

I will find it by whatever means. I had it in my favorites, and nothing shows.

One more thing, how fast/slow is their shipping? Thank you

I ordered yesterday. It shipped today and shows it will be here in two days. That's pretty fast!

Super Contributor
On 1/14/2015 Southern Fried Chick said:

northernlights, thank you for your response. I just placed my order for the oil, eczema

cream and the magic soap.

I saw nowhere on their site for a free soap with an order.

Their site took me some time to figure out how simple the ordering process was. I'm not accustomed to simplicity.

If I lose a body part as a result of using the cranberry stuff....

Ha, I think your body parts will be safe. LOL. Make sure you sign up to receive their emails. That's how I heard about the free soap. There is a comment box in two places. I think one was under shipping. It said to type SOAP in the box. They seem to have wonderful customer service. You might be able to email them and get your free soap. It sounds like we're getting the same thing. We can compare notes on how we like everything:-)

Trusted Contributor

SFC -

I'm in Hawaii and I always get my orders in a week or less.

As for the free nearly naked soap, this is a limited time offer that was sent by e-mail to subscribers. Instructions said you must type to post "Soap" in the comments. And FWI "nearly naked"refers to the plain label. The same soap with nicer wrappers is currently on Sale at 20% off. I like their soap but for rather small bars, they are more expensive even at 20% off than I usually like to buy.

Maybe if you send Michelle an e-mail and ask about the free soap offer, she will include one in your order for you. I hate to promise, but this is the kind of customer service they are known for.

~Dogs are my favorite people and my favorite people are dogs.~
Super Contributor

I just got my order. The Cranberry oil has a nice color to it. The one I've been using was pretty clear. I tried some on my hands and it feels wonderful. It absorbed really well. I also tried some of the Eczema cream on my daughter's dry patches and I love how well it absorbs. It leaves the skin feeling very moisturized. I'm going to try the soap out tonight:-)

Super Contributor
On 1/16/2015 myshell624 said:

I just got my order. The Cranberry oil has a nice color to it. The one I've been using was pretty clear. I tried some on my hands and it feels wonderful. It absorbed really well. I also tried some of the Eczema cream on my daughter's dry patches and I love how well it absorbs. It leaves the skin feeling very moisturized. I'm going to try the soap out tonight:-)

Yay, happy you like it!

I think it's a unique company. Where else can you go to purchase a specialty oil that's straight from the source? The only other one, that I know of, is a family owned Jojoba business that's here in the US. Pretty cool.

Hope your daughter finds relief with the new cream Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor
On 1/16/2015 myshell624 said:

Glad you like them so far. I totally forgot to say how the oil just goes right into your skin. It is a very light weight oil with super absorption. The cream is not greasy, just super moisturizing and full of a healing form of Vit E from the cranberry oil in it. If using the cream for a skin issue, I usually put a little more cranberry oil in it, mix it together and it works great.

I usually use a liquid body wash, but if I use a bar soap this is it. It really gets you clean without drying. I tend to have less underarm odor when using this (I know, probably TMI, lol) Hope you like it too.

Super Contributor

magemay - I can already tell I'll like the body cream better than the one I've been using on my daughter. It's so thick and hard to rub in. This one just melted right into her skin. It is really nice buying dirrectly from the source!

Lannie - The oil seems to absorb faster than the brand I've been using. The color leads me to believe it's more concentrated too. I also mix oils in with my body products. If the body cream alone doesn't work on my daughters dry patches, I'll try adding some oil in. I'm glad to hear you like the soap. I usually use body wash too but this one seems pretty moisturizing.