Respected Contributor

Dr. Jonathan's Cranberry Lotions

Has anyone ordered lately?  I can't seem to get an order through, the website gives me an error message and I'm all out of my Eczema cream and cranberry lotion!!!

Honored Contributor

Re: Dr. Jonathan's Cranberry Lotions

@HerRoyaLioness wrote:

Has anyone ordered lately?  I can't seem to get an order through, the website gives me an error message and I'm all out of my Eczema cream and cranberry lotion!!!

@HerRoyaLioness   Have you tried emailing CS with the company?  Or better yet phone them. 

Respected Contributor

@SeaMaiden- thanks, those are my next options and I will try that, but I also just wondered if anyone had actually gotten products recently.

Regular Contributor

I just logged in and got into their site ok. Reading your request, reminded me to order their exzema soap. Love it. 

Honored Contributor

@HerRoyaLioness wrote:

@SeaMaiden- thanks, those are my next options and I will try that, but I also just wondered if anyone had actually gotten products recently.

@HerRoyaLioness   Have you tried using Chrome or Firefox..some different browser?

Respected Contributor

I was able to log in to their site, but unable to actually process the order.  Don't know how to use any other browser.  I'll try my iPad and see if it makes a difference.

Respected Contributor

$13.00 shipping on 10 ounces of product.  Ouch, no thanks.    Smiley Surprised

Respected Contributor

That's odd.  My shipping for 3 pounds of stuff (48 oz) only cost $8.  I'm in the midwest.  They always charged whatever the cost actually was, never made money on the shipping. It was always reasonable.

Honored Contributor

I forgot about his stuff,been many years since i bought.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Trusted Contributor

@HerRoyaLioness wrote:

It's a coincidence that you should happen to mention this.

I was just looking around there last night and it doesn't look like his site has been updated for some time.

The last time that I looked at it too, you couldn't sign up to receive e-mails from it, as there was a problem with that particular feature. 

It seems like there's still a problem with that same feature on his site.