Regular Contributor
QVC please bring back Dr. Gross peel pads as TSV. I have no idea why you discontinue lines that provide excellent products.
Valued Contributor

@Lovevienna  I loved Dr. Gross' peel pads too.  Then I tried Dr. Lancer's peel pads 

because I received them in the beauty bash box and thought they were an excellent  

substitute. I was on waitlist for them and now I see they are no longer available.  I 

see that Dermstore carries a lot of Dr. Gross' products.

Regular Contributor
Thanks. I am not one bit impressed with Lancer. I believe Skinn has a better exfoliant than Lancer. I prefer Dr. Gross much more than Lancer. The thing is with TSV you tend to get better deals.
Honored Contributor

@Lovevienna wrote:
QVC please bring back Dr. Gross peel pads as TSV. I have no idea why you discontinue lines that provide excellent products.

And keep ones around that aren't!

Super Contributor

On Dr. Gross's website, there is a friends & family 25% discount for another day or two. The 60 count box is $112.00, with  free shipping, because it is over $75.00.  You can set up an AD on the peel pads with 10% discount & free shipping.

Super Contributor
I love Dr.Gross I bought several items on QVC a she back. I wish they would offer it again.