Occasional Contributor

I know there are a lot of fans of his alpha beta peel pads but I decided to try out some of his other products and am quite impressed. I am 61 and have fine wrinkles, dulling combination skin and mild to moderate acne off and on (mainly on). I've tried Dr. Denese, Philosophy, Avon, Serious Skin Care, BE, Paula's Choice,STO, and on and on and on. You know the picture-the never ending quest.

Anyway, the line isn't cheap but nowhere near Dr. P's prices and is available at Sephora, here, and his website (dgskincare dot com).

I've been using the cleanser with added toner, acne Triflex, oil free serum , peel pads (I cut them in half to double the amt) and Vitamin C serum. My acne is going away, my skin is brighter and moisturized. You can check out his ingredients on his website. I like that he uses many natural/organic ingredients, For my acne, benzyl peroxide/salicylic acid products always made me so dry, no matter the percentage or frequency of use.

I am very pleased-this is the best my skin has looked in years. (Since I decided to no longer color my hair and I know that my hair will look like c r a p for many months, I need something to look decent when I look in the mirror {#emotions_dlg.scared} LOL)

Anyway, I've learned so much on this board and wanted to pass on my results. Sorry this is long.