Respected Contributor

Oh thanks so much for the tip @SahmIam I'm going to have to watch for it!  Heart

Honored Contributor

@nana59 wrote:

I have noticed that Alberti is wearing more makeup since he switched to the beauty channel.....love him, but not his new look....

I'm not sure if it's more makeup or even better skincare. He's always had great skin and wonderful coloring. I saw a clip of him talking to Dr. Gross. He looked great...maybe a deep peel, laser, Botox, fillers, not sure. Definitely have to wear some mu for tv lighting, but didn't see more than usual. 

Honored Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

@nana59 wrote:

I have noticed that Alberti is wearing more makeup since he switched to the beauty channel.....love him, but not his new look....

I'm not sure if it's more makeup or even better skincare. He's always had great skin and wonderful coloring. I saw a clip of him talking to Dr. Gross. He looked great...maybe a deep peel, laser, Botox, fillers, not sure. Definitely have to wear some mu for tv lighting, but didn't see more than usual. 

Agree. I saw "in person" while in PA awhile back and his lips are flushed red (just like mine) naturally. Either that or his choice of lip product needs to be made known because it looked like there was NOTHING on his lips.

He has great skin and a beautiful glow to his skin as well. Good health and good living is a big part of that as well as genetics and yes, spa treatments (be it at a spa or at home). I think they ALL wear some type of face makeup/eyeliner (men) due to the camera's so....maybe it was easier to see at Dr. Gross's home vs the QVC studio (so many more lights at the studio).

Honored Contributor

@SahmIam wrote:

@Shanus wrote:

@nana59 wrote:

Agree. I saw "in person" while in PA awhile back and his lips are flushed red (just like mine) naturally. Either that or his choice of lip product needs to be made known because it looked like there was NOTHING on his lips.

He has great skin and a beautiful glow to his skin as well. Good health and good living is a big part of that as well as genetics and yes, spa treatments (be it at a spa or at home). I think they ALL wear some type of face makeup/eyeliner (men) due to the camera's so....maybe it was easier to see at Dr. Gross's home vs the QVC studio (so many more lights at the studio).

Of course Alberti has great skin,  He's a young man under the age of 40. Way too young for Botox and fillers.