Super Contributor

watching him and Alberti @ Dr. Gross's house in the Hamptons!--anyway his skin is so beautiful--he dosen't have that tv makeup on--he looks so much better than he does on tv--it must be great 2 have all those skincare products anytime your want them--they are working for him that's for sure!--he's a walking testimonial for his products..........

Occasional Contributor
I really love Dr. Gross's skincare products. Also, his products are cruelty free which is extremely important to me. His company is an amimal loving company.
Respected Contributor

danedylan, Dr. Gross is a testament 2 his parents DNA. Products are not magic.

Super Contributor

I was watching that also and saw his facial skin looked great but his neck skin did not match. His neck looked crepey and wrinkly and old. It was the weirdest thing because I turned the tv on when they were showing the neck cream 😂.

Respected Contributor

I've really enjoyed all of the Dr Gross products I've used. I don't watch the Q, but I've seen him in several interviews or videos, and he seems like a very nice, intelligent man. I agree that his skin looks awesome!!

Honored Contributor

Love him and his products. His wife doesn't wear foundation or powder.. EVER. Her skin is amazing and she's not had plastic surgery. 

Regular Contributor

Why is Alberti wearing make up like a woman?? Red lipstick on a man yuck

Respected Contributor

Dr. Gross Daily 2 step packettes Glycolic peel pads with retinol changed my skin. I have fair sensitive skin and use the "regular" or "universal" strength.  There are 3 strengths. The packettes keep it fresh too. Yes it is pricey at $88.00 for 30 days supply but I was them twice, maybe three times maximum a week.  All over skin tone, pores have drecreased, smooth and firm skin.

Best glycolic product out there.  I have tried them all!

PS.  At sephora you can purchase a trial "5" pack to see if you like it.  But beware....you will get hooked. Woman Wink

Honored Contributor

@SouthFlorida321 wrote:

Dr. Gross Daily 2 step packettes Glycolic peel pads with retinol changed my skin. I have fair sensitive skin and use the "regular" or "universal" strength.  There are 3 strengths. The packettes keep it fresh too. Yes it is pricey at $88.00 for 30 days supply but I was them twice, maybe three times maximum a week.  All over skin tone, pores have drecreased, smooth and firm skin.

Best glycolic product out there.  I have tried them all!

PS.  At sephora you can purchase a trial "5" pack to see if you like it.  But beware....you will get hooked. Woman Wink

@SouthFlorida321  You have to watch the deals on QVC for his stuff. I'm on autoship for his pads; 2 boxes for $66!! You can't beat that price!!

Esteemed Contributor

I have noticed that Alberti is wearing more makeup since he switched to the beauty channel.....love him, but not his new look....