Trusted Contributor

Dr. Gross Ferulic Acid & Retinol Eye Cream

I know this a relatively new product. Just wondering if anyone has started to use this yet and how you like it. The few reviews here are not that good...

Dr. Gross Ferulic Acid & Retinol Eye Cream Auto-Delivery

Respected Contributor

Re: Dr. Gross Ferulic Acid & Retinol Eye Cream

I had a sample of this. Can't remember where it came from but I actually liked it. Of course, the sample was not enough to report on a long term benefit but I did find it to absorb well, moisturize okay, and not irritate the sensitive are or make my eyes water. HTH a little.{#emotions_dlg.rolleyes}

Honored Contributor

I haven't tried it either but I wish he would have addressed what the difference is in terms of performance of the eye serum with the same name and this eye cream. I tried the eye serum and it was drying and made my eye area look worse. I wonder if this is any better?

Valued Contributor

I sent it back. I was impressed with the before and after pictures on the show but it looked like it made my eye area looked drier.

Honored Contributor

On 10/2/2014 piperbay said:

I sent it back. I was impressed with the before and after pictures on the show but it looked like it made my eye area looked drier.

i guess that answers my question!

Honored Contributor

I sent it back because it irritated my eyes.

Honored Contributor

I use the pump serum, not the cream. Use it on top and underneath and let it soak in a few minutes... it makes a HUGE difference, which becomes apparent halfway through the day... I no longer have creased and "over-hangy" lids.

I am allergic and my skin is hyperactive! I am not responding well to Missha BB cream, even! The fact that I can use the serum over and under is really great.

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~