Honored Contributor

I ordered just the retinol serum once and it broke me out something horrible.

I've not tried any of her products since then.

Trusted Contributor

I found the ingredients very poor. Drugstore quality.

Honored Contributor
On 1/26/2015 Southern Fried Chick said:
On 1/26/2015 Tricolor said:
On 1/25/2015 Ms X said:

I don't believe that stuff plumps lips for a single second. I respect Dr. Graf and I don't have the facts on it, but I don't believe it anyway. Dr. Graf's products are nice and very moisturizing. That alone makes your skin look better in days, though I haven't used them in a while.

Did anyone see the extreme close-up on Dr. Graf's face this morning? She has flawless skin with no signs of aging. I don't believe for ONE SECOND that it's due to her products alone, given that she's 57 now or on her next birthday. If her skin really looks that ageless in real life, it seems to me that she must have had some kind of treatments or surgery. I can't prove this, but, again, common sense suggests this to me.

Regardless, she has some good products, but no one's products are that good or we'd all look 25.

I did see that closeup and her skin is beautiful. However, I wonder how much filtering the cameras did. Also being that she is a derm, she probably has protected her skin at a very early age. When I was younger we did not even have sunscreen. When it finally came on the market it was an SPF of 4. I also don't believe that her beautiful skin comes strictly from using her own skincare.

Tricolor, ITA, with everything you said. I abused my skin from too much sun and I deal with the consequences as best I can.

I was a SoCal beach bum as a kid. It was considered "cool" to have sun blistering. Oh, how I wish I could go back in time and slap me silly.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Respected Contributor

the products and sizes are misleading because the inner container is half the size of the one you see on display, but for $60 they are worth a try. i ordered two of her skin care collections, i did like one of the creams she doesn't offer anymore in a dark blue jar, Youth Renewal. the Retinol peel pads are great. you get 60 pads, i only use them a few times a week - they really do work. the Collagen line has an off odor and balls up on the skin.