Super Contributor

Was watching her presentation this morning, and was impressed. She ha s been on for many years, but I was always using other skin care. Now is the time to try. She makes sense, has only about two items for each skin needs. She is very low key, and totally explains everything so the customer can understand. I have been using Josie's argon (all products) but I need a little more right now. I purchased the hylaronic face cream and eye. Seems perfect for my needs, as I don't have wrinkles. Just want to plump a little. Will try and see. More impressed with her items then any other,PTR, Perricone etc that's on the Q.

Esteemed Contributor

I think there are a lot of other brands that are much better. For one she uses jar packaging. Guidelines on Stability of Cosmetic Products, published by the Cosmetic, Toiletry, and Fragrance Association (CTFA) states: “Packaging can directly affect finished product stability because of interactions which can occur between the product, the package, and the external environment. Such interactions may include … barrier properties of the container [and] its effectiveness in protecting the contents from the adverse effects of atmospheric oxygen.…”  Any type of active ingredients will not be stable and that directly affects their efficacy. That doesn't even mention problems with hygiene.

She also uses known irritants in her products like menthol, citrus oils, lavender, etc... many that can cause cytotoxicity, skin sensitivity,etc.. That can do damage to the skin even if you cannot see it. It happens on a cellular level.  When skin is irritated it does not produce the collagen it should. Collagen keeps our skin firm and lifted. 

I think you can find many other skin care lines that are a lot better than hers. 

Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.
JFK
Super Contributor

@Irshgrl31201

Thanks so much for your suggestion. I will definitely look to other options

Honored Contributor

I just happened to turn her on after the news and was really turned off by them ephasizing that her product had MEDICAL GRADE Hyaluronic Acid over and over.  

Honored Contributor

Her ingredients are mediocre at best.

Super Contributor

Appreciate all the feed back. I cancelled my order. Became rather skeptical. Will check out Dr Denese new product. Did get excellent reviews.

Respected Contributor

I think if you want to try the line, then you should. Just because someone may have a problem with ingredients, does not mean you will.  Lavender oil does not bother me in the least and I have just about the most sensitive skin around.  We are all different, and experiment until we find a line that works for us.  I say go for it!

Frequent Contributor

Re: Dr. Graf HSN

[ Edited ]

I tried few of her products and they worked wonders on my skin. I’m hyperallergic to a ton of stuff, environmental, etc., but her few products I tried were great for me. I still have some of her retinol cleanser and still love it.

Honored Contributor
I think you should try it out because you can always return it if it doesn’t work for you.
Respected Contributor

Her products are very good and effective.  If you don't like them send them back.  She is extremely knowledgeable.