Esteemed Contributor

I've watched a few of Dr. Dray's videos, and she has some good tips. However, her face appears shiny, and it isn't a good look IMO. Maybe the videos just seem that way and it isn't how she looks in reality. Could be the lighting is off, but with her being a dermatologist, the appearance could be better. 

"The more I learn about people, the more I like my dog."

Mark Twain
Honored Contributor

@teganslaw wrote:

I've watched a few of Dr. Dray's videos, and she has some good tips. However, her face appears shiny, and it isn't a good look IMO. Maybe the videos just seem that way and it isn't how she looks in reality. Could be the lighting is off, but with her being a dermatologist, the appearance could be better. 

@teganslaw   Botox can cause a shiny face/ forehead

Honored Contributor

I tried waching her but her voice - just can't listen to that voice.  

Honored Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

@teganslaw wrote:

@teganslaw   Botox can cause a shiny face/ forehead

I have had that same thought.

Respected Contributor

I've noticed that too.  I recently watched some of her videos.  I'm surprised at some of her recommendations, like Vanicream.  I don't know much about it but that would never be on my radar.

Esteemed Contributor

I think it's the sunscreen that she uses.

To me, her videos are too long and a lot of times not really what the title indicates. I don't usually make it through the whole thing.

Honored Contributor

@ScrapHappy wrote:

I've noticed that too.  I recently watched some of her videos.  I'm surprised at some of her recommendations, like Vanicream.  I don't know much about it but that would never be on my radar.

Vanicream is a wonderful product.

Honored Contributor

@San Antonio Gal wrote:

@ScrapHappy wrote:

Vanicream is a wonderful product.

Indeed, Vanicream is an excellent cleanser.  I have it on subscription through Amazon. 

Honored Contributor

I, too, have watched some of her videos.  Some YT'ers have a better video presentation persona than others.  Dr. Dray seems very dry, so I don't watch her regularly; I only watch if there is something specific I'd like to learn more about.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Honored Contributor

@SurferWife 

I've watched a few of her videos but not subscribed.  My ears don't care for her voice and she hasn't really said anything I need to know or can relate to.