Honored Contributor

Re: Dr Dray on Selfless by Hyram

@monicakm wrote:

@Shanus  I do NOT change skincare every day or every week or every month.  Yes, I have been purchasing a lot of skincare and the only product I can think of that I'm not thrilled with is the Glow Recipe Banana Souffle.  Everything else has been great.  My skin as never looked better.  I use the same products every night.  Actually, I could have not bought Hyram's two products since I currently have no facial issues THANKS TO THE MULTIPLE PRODUCTS I'VE PURCHASED OVER THE LAST YEAR+ and use nightly.  Do you not think I'm not smart enough to stop using a product if it causes irritation???  I don't purchase skincare lightly.  I know my skin.  I know my needs.  I research products.  I know when my needs have been met.  I like Hyram and if I choose to purchase his new products IF ONLY TO SUPPORT HIM, I can and will.  He has a good heart he's kind and he's working towards a goal.  If he makes a living while doing it, fine.   I'm shocked that you have a window into my nightly routine Shanus.  Oh, and yeah, I took offense.  Wow!

@monicakm   I apologize. I had concerns.

Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva 

Yes, I recall that now.  Well for starters, it could use more fragrance (g).   I'd love to walk around smelling like banana taffy Smiley Happy  The first time I used it I had a whitehead the next morning.  Can't recall the last time I had one of those Smiley Surprised  So I didn't use it again but after some back and forth, decided to hold on to it when I did my decluttering/organizing.  Used it again last night just to see if I wanted to keep it or give it to my daughter.  No blemishes today.  I like the texture.  It's bouncy which causes me to think it's not as heavy and I'm looking for that right now.  But, I liked the Forth Ray Oat Milk better...don't ask me why.  I couldn't give you a scientific answer Smiley Surprised  I'm going to keep the Banana Souffle but shelve it for another time and use the liquid Oat Milk as my moisturizer at night.  IF I see any negative changes, I'll go back to Tatcha Dewy Night Cream.

Honored Contributor

Thank you @Shanus   Apology accepted. I'm good Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@Shanus   No good deed goes unpunished.  I've always known you to be polite and supportive of the posters on the board.  You are our resident make-up/skin care maven that we turn to when we have a question.  Thank you for your contributions and presence.

Honored Contributor

@phoenixbrd wrote:

@Shanus   No good deed goes unpunished.  I've always known you to be polite and supportive of the posters on the board.  You are our resident make-up/skin care maven that we turn to when we have a question.  Thank you for your contributions and presence.

@phoenixbrd   Awh! Thank you for the compliment and you're so welcome for any advice or questions answered. 

Spoiler
Spoiler

Honored Contributor

@monicakm wrote:

@Lipstickdiva 

Yes, I recall that now.  Well for starters, it could use more fragrance (g).   I'd love to walk around smelling like banana taffy Smiley Happy  The first time I used it I had a whitehead the next morning.  Can't recall the last time I had one of those Smiley Surprised  So I didn't use it again but after some back and forth, decided to hold on to it when I did my decluttering/organizing.  Used it again last night just to see if I wanted to keep it or give it to my daughter.  No blemishes today.  I like the texture.  It's bouncy which causes me to think it's not as heavy and I'm looking for that right now.  But, I liked the Forth Ray Oat Milk better...don't ask me why.  I couldn't give you a scientific answer Smiley Surprised  I'm going to keep the Banana Souffle but shelve it for another time and use the liquid Oat Milk as my moisturizer at night.  IF I see any negative changes, I'll go back to Tatcha Dewy Night Cream.

@monicakm , one of the reasons I like it is because it's not heavily fragranced.  LOL  I don't like fragrance in my skincare though.  Remember I strongly dislike the Glow Recipe watermelon stuff because it's too heavily scented for me.    

Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva 

I used the Banana Souffle again last night.  When I woke up this morning, I could feel invisible tiny bumps all over my face.  It's gone now but I'm tossing the product.