Trusted Contributor

Re: Dr. Dray Models Swimwear

@San Antonio Galdid you really think a post about Dr. Dray's weight was a good idea?

Honored Contributor

Wow ladies why can't women accept that there are thin women and plus size women in the world?? Just because someone is thin doesn't mean that name calling is acceptable. Saying she is "malnourished" is calling someone a derogatory name because of their appearance. Not something I would ever say to a fellow human being.

"Pure Michigan"
Trusted Contributor

I've been following Dr. Dray since early 2017. It is my belief that she does have an eating disorder. If you look at her Instagram pictures from 2013, 2014, 2015, you'll see that she was a slim woman who had a BMI at the low-end of what was recommended for her height. In the last few years her appearance has become skeletal. It makes it very hard to take medical advice from her. 

A friend in need is a friend indeed.
Trusted Contributor

There is a plus size model, Tess Holiday, who can't stop posting pics of herself in bathing suits and underwear who everyone is supposed to say she looks beautiful and be supportive of her. Why is it any different for a slim person to post pics and get criticized for it? 

Honored Contributor

She’s a lovely person but to me IMO she doesn’t look fit. She has no muscle tone. I can have a different opinion and I was not unkind about it. 

Honored Contributor

@GenXmuse wrote:

She’s a lovely person but to me IMO she doesn’t look fit. She has no muscle tone. I can have a different opinion and I was not unkind about it. 

@GenXmuse, you were definitely no unkind at all. I personally don't see a lack of muscle tone in the posted picture, but I don't know what she looks like in person.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Valued Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

Why is she modeling THIS? I do not get it.

She is anorexic...most ballerinas are...and anorexics workout all the time...look at her stick arms.  Now she is modeling? OK.....😄

WRONG on both of your statements.

Valued Contributor

@I am still oxox wrote:

She has the body of a prepubecent teen and not in a good way

WHAT??????

Regular Contributor

Yes ballerinas are known for their bodies and many have eating disorders. It is the pursuit of perfection. Nobody is perfect.
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I don't know, she's pretty skinny for an adult, I think you would have to eat next to nothing  to achieve that kind of body. Who would think that being that skinny by choice, is attractive or healthy.