Regular Contributor

I am not a big follower of the Q anymore, but caught Dr. Denese today. She is a beautiful lady but she really looked like there may have been some work done, which is totally fine, but I don't think her looks are all derived from her lotions & serums! jmop.

Respected Contributor

Re: Dr.Dense looking so young

A while back I vaguely recall a lot discussion on the different procedures she had done.  She may even have discussed it also.

We make a living by what we get. We make a life by what we give.
Sir Winston Churchill
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

It's not all her (stuff) lotions and potions she's using, lotsa ****** and tuck there...fillers and Botox too I bet!

Trusted Contributor

novemberbaby3, that's exactly what i thought as soon as i saw her this morning!
Esteemed Contributor

From her Facebook page back in January of 2015:

Yes I had surgery. Here is what I had: reduction of my nostrils. There is no cream for that lol. Upper eye lid reduction: I had a lot of fat trapped under the eye brows making me look sleepy all the time. Plus I had a little extra skin on the lids. Plus brow lift. Recovery was hell really but I am ok by now

Valued Contributor

Yes, a while back I believe she discussed on her Facebook page or somewhere like that, the procedures she had done and why.  I think it was something to the effect that there are certain problems lotions and serums can't take care of.

Esteemed Contributor

Hopefully she does not try to pass off her FIX or LOOK to be part of her lotions.   Otherwise she has a right to do anything she wants.  

Honored Contributor

She hasn't passed off her looks are from her products.  She's open that she had work done.  She looks good.

Honored Contributor

The good doctor looks like she's had work done again, I hardly recognized her. I think once you start remaking your face it's easier to justify more work.

Honored Contributor

I've been watching the Q a very long time and don't remember Dr. Denese NOT being on the air. Since she's a PHD and an MD, I figure her to be in her mid-60's or more. Think a ****** 'n tuck for jowls, neck, etc. + fillers and BOTOX and maybe brow lift, too. I'm not faulting her. Beauty is her business. She can't sell her brand if she looks like they don't work, right?