Super Contributor

Re: Dr.Dense looking so young

I noticed Dr. Denise has a new hair style.

Honored Contributor

I saw her yesterday (not sure which show.)  I think she's had more work done since 2015.  I haven't seen her in a long time and there was definitely a difference since her 2015 surgery.

Honored Contributor

He had a eye and forehead lift about a year ago....and she uses fillers etc.
Esteemed Contributor

I have posted before, you need to take care of your face with a good moisturizer and eye cream, but you still age with wrinkles and nice skin.  I use the best  for years,Perricone, Dr. Denese, Este Lauder, and at 75 started fillers and botox.  Beautiful skin, but needed zhelp with wrinkles and eye bags.  This is why DR. DENESE, JOAN RIVERS, etc all do it and still sell their products.  I don,t care how many studies Dana does, getting older means wrinkles.  Take care of your skin, drink lots of water, eat healthy, save your money.  Too many products and the latest wrinkle cure.  Even DR. DENESE with a her money and science behind her has to have work done to sell her products.

Honored Contributor

Personally, I think she looked much better before she had any work done.  She was a beautiful woman, and she's unrecognizable now IMO.  I don't fault anyone for having plastic surgery.  I just think she was prettier before.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Regular Contributor

Thanks for sharing that! As I said, I don't follow the Q much so she may have even discussed it on air. At any rate, she's a beauty!

Respected Contributor

When I met her at the Q's beauty bash event years ago she was just stunning in person. Now she looks like a plastic Barbie doll. I use some of her products as they work for me. I don't fault her for getting surgery but she needs to think of how she comes across to the pubic. Her products aren't selling like they used to and she is on the air less and less. Maybe it's because people see she had too much surgery and don't believe her products are great.
Honored Contributor

Her speciality is anti-aging, so I guess she feels compelled to stay young looking. She even talked about using human growth hormone in her book.

For myself, I think if I started with procedures, I would never stop. I made the decision to age gracefully and own my age. After awhile a person just starts looking like they are chasing the fountain of youth.

Dr. Denese has good genes and all the procedures are making her look like a shadow of the beautiful, natural looking woman I remember from years ago. Sigh...

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I've been to 3 or 4 beauty bashes.  They stopped those years ago---unfortunately.  At the first beauty bash I went to, she looked terrible.  Her skin looked just awful.  BUT...that being said she was so sweet and gracious and down to earth.

At the next one--about a year later, she looked GREAT.  She obviously had some bad procedures the first year I saw her.  She had "corrected" and looked younger and better.

That being said, she was one of the nicest vendors there-- MALLY, Dr. D, Jillian from Prescriptives and Laura Geller were the BEST!!!

Dr. D is so accomplished, but she is so down to earth and kind.  Laura Geller was equally impressive and so sweet.  She posed for photos for hours!! LOVE LAURA!

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"