Respected Contributor

I also use hydro shield. However, although expensive the 4 oz bottle lasts me a year or more.  One pump. I have very sensitive skin.  Works for me.  I usually get it in a kit with two or three other items.  Usually a tsv for 129 or so

Frequent Contributor

I use both Dr. Denese and Elemis and am happy with the result together. These 2 brands are compatible for me. 

Dr. Denese products always on my neck for years - Hydroshield, Med MD 33 Neck Treatment, Facial Firming Pads and FirmaTone Retinol Chin and Neck. Great result - all that the pads and retinol are advertized to offer. It works!

Also use the Firming Pads and FirmaTone RetinolMax Firming Serum on my face a few times a week, and then I don't use Elemis. 

The rest of my face care is Elemis - variations of cleansers, Bliss Capsules, Marine Oil, day creams and night creams, eye creams and serums. (I have picked up different products in kits over the last few years, so I have plenty of variation.)

I do recommend Dr. Denese and I enjoy her presentations. (And I get the vibe that she is a genuine and kind person.)

Honored Contributor

@jazzed I used Dr. Denese's line for many years even though once in a while trying something else.  I still use it on a "rotation" since I have a few brands to finish up.  Currently using Elemis also (instead of Dr. D. for a while).   

Honored Contributor

I tried many of her products and all I ended up with was irritated skin. I am very sensitive and although I tried for weeks, eventually, I threw everything out.