New Contributor

Does anyone know what happened to Dr Denese SPF30 defense day cream?! Can’t find it here, or on her website! Need, need, need!

Respected Contributor

You can prob find lots of them on the bay.

Esteemed Contributor

Oh gosh I use that every day.  I hope it is not being discontinued!

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Respected Contributor

@KKJ Amazon

Respected Contributor

Can't speak to the Day Cream, but some time  ago her toner went missing from QVC and her own website. It was MIA for months, but then it returned to both sites, at the same price, in a new, pearly bottle instead of the old cobalt blue one.

So perhaps she's simply repackaging the Day Cream and allowed all the old stock to be sold off first. It's hard to believe that such a staple of her product line would be discontinued.

FYI, if you're going to purchase from Amazon or eBay, make sure you get the expiration date from the seller before you buy. The Day Cream contains both physical and chemical sunscreens, and if the chemical is inactive, your protetction won't be complete.

Good luck!

Trusted Contributor

You can call her office for info. The number is listed on her website. They are very helpful. One time when I called, Dr. Denese answered!! She was very sweet--just like she is on the Q.