Frequent Contributor
What is your opinion....are Dr. Denese’s products worth the expense? Do they perform as advertised? I’d appreciate your advise.
Contributor

I've been using the product line for about 3 years, quite pleased with the items. Daytime is the hydrashield undereye gel and dream cream moisturizer.  Nightime is the lipid oil, MD33 eye and MD33 clinical reserve.  If you check out her website, she has a special deal every Sunday on one product, and often has great sale prices.

Honored Contributor

@KateinOK  I have found Hydroshield to be something that really makes a difference for me.  I also liked her Facial Firming Pads until I found something that was a bit better.

Trusted Contributor

Another hydroshield face and eye serum fan.  However, I always either buy it when she has a sale on her site or as part of a kit.  Still not cheap, but worth it to me.  

Esteemed Contributor

I used her products for about a year, never saw any difference in my skin.  I've gone back to just the basics and find I get decent results with pharmacy bought products and no longer have to spend such outrageous amounts.  I do use simple, organic prodcts.

Honored Contributor

Anyone try her products she sells on her informercial with Carol Alt, labeling on these is done in pink and it is called the Radiance line?

Esteemed Contributor

I love Dr. Denese products and yes they do perform as described. I have super sensitive skin with allergies and issues and these work for me. I'm in the 50+ and holding age range and my skin looks better now than when I was 30. I can honestly say that I wear less makeup (if any) now than 10 years ago. 

What  I also like about the products is that a little bit goes a long way. The integrity of the product remains in tact until the bottom of the jar. I don't have a basket of jars for my am/pm routines. A fee jars and I'm done and ready for the day or night.

I actually get compliments on my skin/neck which I never did. What I really appreciate is that if you ask a question on the Dr. Denese wevsit/facebook you will get an answer, I really appreciate that especially when a new product is launched.   

Respected Contributor

@Pook hydroshield yes but found new faorite with neck cream...find it makes a big difference,  Really liked Clientele neck envy cream which qvc no longer sells.  Found it on ebay but leery that ir was authentic.  Fond of day cream as it has zinc for sunscreen.

Frequent Contributor

I'm very electic in my routine. I use Dr. D's Dream Cream in the AM with Tatcha Essence and Missha Sun Milk. At night I use Dr. D's MD33 and Eye Emulsion. I use Josie, Dr. Gross, PTR. I can't use Dr. D's pads they make my skin hurt. I use PTR Max Correction Pads and his cleanser. 

Trusted Contributor

@KateinOK 

I'm a 30 year customer of QVC - and I think I've tried every brand of facial products that they've ever sold.  Dr. Denese is the one that is tried and true for me...the one I will never run out of.