Esteemed Contributor

Re: Dr.Denese spf 30 wrinkle defense day cream

I have very fair sensitive skin and love Dr. Denese products. I use this cream and love it. It does not look orange or cakey on the skin.  It really does blend in to your own skin tone. It blends well and you don't need a lot of product.  The integrity of the product lasts to the last drop which I really appreciate.  I also have allergies, etc. and I can use this line.

Trusted Contributor

I tried to like it but it make me look muddy, and my skin is not really pale.  

Esteemed Contributor

I forgot to mention that my skin is dry so sometimes I mix a bit of dream cream in with the day cream to apply.  It all depends on the allergy season.

Respected Contributor

I like it, but I have to remind myself to use very little.  It's definitely like CC cream.  I agree about NOT stocking up because you will have it forever! 

Valued Contributor

I use this and like it very much. I used to use Paula's Choice sunscreens which are very good but I wanted something with a tint and the only one she has is for those with oily skin. Not moisturizing enough for me. Unless you have extremely dry skin, Dr. Denese may be the only daytime moisturizer you will need. I ordered the jumbo tube duo on auto delivery the last time it was on sale. The expiration date is 6/18 and I got this in September. I've been using it daily and have used about 1/3 of the 4oz tube. I'm going to guess this will last me about 9 months.

Super Contributor

Thank you for the info. Hopefully if I like it I can get a 6oz tube that's she's does once a year. That will save some money buying the big tube.
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

This was too dark/orangish for my fair to light skin with neutral to pink undertones. It also irritated my skin a bit but then I realized it had a chemical sunscreen in it and those tend to irritate my skin.

Frequent Contributor

Hello,

This is the BEST for smoothing over my large pores (so sad - especially nose and chin areas) - and blends and blurs as others have said.  I sometime use with (under) IT CC (which has a bit more coverage -  but doesn't blur the pores).  Finish with Smashbox Halo and even I get compliments on my skin!  (You can't tell i have not-so-perfect skin! FOr some reason this is the perfect combo for me.)  LOVE it - and have used for many years.  (I also have light-med. coloring.)