Super Contributor

Dr.Denese spf 30 wrinkle defense day cream

I was wondering if anyone uses this and if so how do you like it? I've thought about ordering this for years. I'm fair to light skinned I'm hoping it can give me some coverage, but I don't want to look orange. Some reviews say the formula has changed over the years. If anyone can help me decide if I should try it that would be awesome. I only wear a light/ medium Boots no7 foundation everday with some Paulas Choice Lip Balm. I was hoping to replace the foundation with Dr.Denese. Thanks Ladies for your advice..
Respected Contributor

Re: Dr.Denese spf 30 wrinkle defense day cream

@shiloh 81 I can only tell you that I wear it every day.  But I am probably more of a  light medium.  I have read that very light skinned ladies think it's too dark or too orange on them.  For me, it just morphs into my skin. I used to only wear a physical sunscreen (this one is a combination of chemical and physical) but I ve never had a problem with it.  I don't wear foundation and this just blurs little imperfections and I don't feel it on my face.  I love it, but I hope ladies with lighter skin will chime in for you.

Super Contributor

Does this smell like sunscreen
Valued Contributor

Does not smell like sunscreen.  I like it very much and use it for makeup (when I use makeup).  I don't think you will be disappointed.  Give it a try or wait for a "bundle" here on QVC, which are usually good deals.

Super Contributor

Do you know what month she does the 6oz tube? Just wondering because if I try it and like it, i would love to be able to get it in a big tube because I would wear it everyday. Does a little go a long way? Just wondering how long a 6 oz tube would last for. Thanks
Respected Contributor

I am soon to be 66 years old and have light/medium skin tone and I absolutely adore the Dr. Denese SPF 30 day cream. I have two backup tubes and only buy in either a kit or on special. As the previous poster said it morphs into your skin. It has light to medium coverage. I wouldn't be without it. 

Respected Contributor

Does not "smell" and a little goes a long way.  Warm it up in the palm of your hand to soften it and it will glide on.

Would not suggest stockpiling it:  check the expiration date stamped on the bottom folded edge of the tube--it may be indented rather than printed so look at it in a good light.

We make a living by what we get. We make a life by what we give.
Sir Winston Churchill
Super Contributor

Thanks for your reviews, I ordered a 2oz from eBay just to try it then if I like it I will buy a bigger tube when she has a special on Qvc.
Valued Contributor

This is by far the best moisturizer on this planet. I've used it for years and will never stray away! 

Trusted Contributor

I have light-medium neutral skintone and felt this was a little too warm for my skintone.  If you have warm coloring, light-medium to medium, it should be perfect for you.

I usually break out in an itchy rash with chemical sunscreens but this product did not do that for me.  It's also a nice product to use under a powder foundation, sort of like a CC cream.