Contributor

I have it in the tube.  It came with the TV promo.  It's very hard to spread.  Is the one in the 2 oz container a bit creamier? 

Or if there is a way to use it that doesn't pull so much when I spread it.  I use the serum but after waiting 5 minutes it has dried so no help there.

Thanks for all your anticipated answers/suggestions.

Respected Contributor

@whyid this so lame

Although I haven't used this product myself, I have read that it can be rather thick and difficult to spread. Perhaps you could try buffing it in with a good brush or apply it with a damp beauty blender. 

Maybe some of the ladies who have used this cream will weigh in with their suggestions. 

Respected Contributor

I use the day cream largely because of the 30 spf when I am not wearing make up.  I have used for years to even out my skin color, but also for the spf.  I have found the trick is to use it sparingly enough to cover my whole face.  I find it blends into the skin on my face beautiful and covers imperfections.  

Super Contributor

I love the Day Creme and have used it for years (I never wear foundation so this acts as my foundation).  I squeeze  some onto a finger, then "dab" it all over my face in small dots, then blend it all together.  I agree with Culebra - use it sparingly and not too thick and I find it blends very well and sort of sinks into my skin.  I love this stuff.  I've tried other SPF's over the years, but my skin is super sensitive and this is one of the very few I don't react to.

Regular Contributor

I have used this for years, as it has come in different sets I've bought.

I know what you mean, it is on the thick side. A little goes a long way. I dab a little under each eye, and then another slightly larger dab on my whole face.

Once you get the hang of it, I think you'll like it.

I like that it leaves a matte finish. I use it as a moisturizer, sunscreen and primer.

I usually only use it in the colder months though. For some reason, I don't like the color of it on my skin in the Summer.