Valued Contributor

Hello Beauties!

Looking for some recs...my dry skin is bugging me! Thinking about the micro dermabrasion machine she has...any thoughts? Thanks for your opinions on any of her skin care you may use and love!

Super Contributor

Re: Dr. Denese recommendations?

I like her Clinical Reserve MD stuff with the 33 peptides. Not a fan of Hydroshield.

For really dry skin, IMO, I like to use her peptide serum and her Dream cream.

Other products, not Denese, that I like are Josie's argan oil (at night) and Cera Ve PM moisturizer.

Trusted Contributor

I have her micro derm machine.. it is really nice. Love doing that then putting on hydroshield, or some sort of face oil

Valued Contributor

She has a TSV coming Feb 9th. Hydroshield 4 oz, Dream Cream 3.4 oz and MD 33 Clinical Reserve Cream 3.4 oz for 139.96. I've tried her Hydroshield and Dream cream in the past and I like them both. I've never used the 33 cream but I like the ingredient deck so I've pre-oreded this.

Trusted Contributor

On 1/24/2015 Tsukiko said:

She has a TSV coming Feb 9th. Hydroshield 4 oz, Dream Cream 3.4 oz and MD 33 Clinical Reserve Cream 3.4 oz for 139.96. I've tried her Hydroshield and Dream cream in the past and I like them both. I've never used the 33 cream but I like the ingredient deck so I've pre-oreded this.

how did you like the dream cream?

Valued Contributor

The dream cream is very moisturizing without being greasy. Made my skin really soft. I think it's good stuff. So is the hydroshield. Soaks right in. I use retin-a so I have occasional dryness and these products really help with that.

Valued Contributor

Thank you all so much for your replies and reviews! Now, off to see if I can find TSV info! It may be what I am looking for! Thanks!

Valued Contributor

Hi Barb-As you can see by my siggy, I have finicky skin. So I have to be careful using certain products. A few years ago I never would have thought I could use Dr. D's pads, but I can and I do and I really like them. I don't use them every night, but I do use them 2-3x/week and they do not irritate my skin. I also like the Hydroshield Dream Cream.
Respected Contributor

I add the dream cream to my routine this time of year, and it seems to add just the right amount of moisture.

Valued Contributor

Love the Clinical Reserve moisturizer -- great for dry skin. Think there are a few listings on ebay now with free shipping!