Regular Contributor

Re: Dr. Denese or Josie Maran?

In case you didn't notice, Dr. Denese recently launched "Antiaging Power Lipid Infusion". It's an all natural oil product with the third ingredient being Argan Oil. So even Dr. Denese must be realizing the benifits of Argan Oil. That's one more vote for Josie Maran's products in my opinion. Best of luck with your choice.

Respected Contributor

Years ago I got some samples sizes of DD, oh my red rashes everywhere...

I am very sensitive and Josie's products are my #1 staple...My skin looks wonderful, no lines, dark spots, also the body butter is amazing..I don't use anything else because it works for me...

Contributor

Both!

Respected Contributor

I'm in your late 60's and have been a Dr. Denese girl for at least 10 years with other things thrown in.  My skin looks great because I also use arganoil, Marula oil and rose hips seed oil which is much cheaper than Josie's. 

Honored Contributor

Dr. Denese is anti-aging.  You either need it or you don't.  Some day it will just dawn on you.  Kinda like when your jeans get too tight, you look in the mirror and go "aaawck!" 

Honored Contributor

@lucypug wrote:

Hey QVC beauty experts!  Do you prefer Dr. Dense or Josie Maran products?  I've used both, but would love to hear your comments.  Thanks!

@lucypug

Apples and oranges comparison.  

It really depends on your own skin's needs, rather than thinking one may be better than the other.  If one gal has no wrinkles, but very dry skin, her skin care choices will be quite different than someone with normal skin and deep lines and wrinkles.

Respected Contributor

If you like argan oil there are much less expensive brands that are just as good if not better.

I like JM and DD products. 

New Contributor

Josie!  Smiley Happy

I enjoy seeing her.  She is cute and fun.

Super Contributor

I have found that the more natural products work better for my particular needs. My skin has become more dry than oily and only a more natural product can address that issue. Many brands have more chemical fillers in them than actual effective product. I always liked Dr D when I used that brand. My skincare needs have just changed.