Valued Contributor

Dr Denese lovers, Hydroshield and SPF jumbo sized

For those interested in a good deal for Denese, A298775 6 oz each. It's on Q2 right now. $99.

Respected Contributor

Re: Dr Denese lovers, Hydroshield and SPF jumbo sized

I'm in. I really need the SPF, and this is an incredible buy. She doesn't even offer the 6 ounces in either product otherwise, I believe. 

I'm looking at the half-full 2-ounce jar of the Day Cream I have left from my old QVC days. I've been using it and it's not bad, and because it has a  physical vs. a chemical sunscreen, that part of it wouldn't go bad anyway. Good thing, because the expiration date on the bottom is 4/08. When the first shipment of the Day Cream arrives, I'll relegate this jar to backs of hands and arms only.

Contributor

Just ordered auto delivery,awesome deal, got the the serum a long time ago,this is the first time I've seen it since then ,it last forever 

Honored Contributor

I do love Dr D's spf30 tinted foundation and I use it too but I don't need or want the other product with this duo.  I'd more prefer to just buy that one 6oz for half the cost of this two piece kit.

Esteemed Contributor

I just brought the last TSV of hers, the big Hydroshield, eye and face emulsion. This was 4oz on the HS.  I have never seen a 6 oz.  i use both these products.  Almost out of the tinted face cream.

Respected Contributor

@PINKdogWOOD wrote:

I do love Dr D's spf30 tinted foundation and I use it too but I don't need or want the other product with this duo.  I'd more prefer to just buy that one 6oz for half the cost of this two piece kit.

I hear you, the SPF product is what I really need, since I have the recent TSV  with the 4-oz Hydroshield serum. But since the 2-oz SPF is about $50 on the Q and the 4-oz SPF is about $75 (or for $79 you can get it plus a 3.4-oz jar of Dream Cream as well), they're not about to sell 6 oz of SPF for $50. In the promo email Dr. Denese sent out about this, she said the 6 oz SPF was an $89 value, so while I can see her doing a special and knocking it down to the 4-oz price of $75, I don't think $50 will ever happen.