Regular Contributor

Dr. Denese is so darn pretty!

[ Edited ]

Just sayin. Sitting here and watching in amazement. She really is a gorgeous woman!  I so wish I could afford her products

Valued Contributor

Re: Dr. Denise is so darn pretty!

I so wish I could afford her doctor.

Regular Contributor

Lol!  

Esteemed Contributor

I'm pretty sure she bought those looks.

Valued Contributor

Re: Dr. Denese is so darn pretty!

Agree, I think that every time I see her on air.  She is 60 years old and if I didn't know that I would guess 20 years younger

Esteemed Contributor

Yes, Dr Denese looks very pretty. I think it took her a long time to heal from plastic surgery though but she looks good now. I thought she looked good before as well. I always notice how nice her hair looks on air and how nicely she dresses. She's understated elegance.

I'll be curious to read what people think of her new foundation with SPF35, item  A286298 as I watched the presentation earlier last night.

Regular Contributor

I was wondering how old she is. 

Oh well, bought or not, still gorgeous.  If I had her money I'm sure I would do it too. 🙂

Respected Contributor

She is pretty, but she always seems very kind. If she has had plastic surgery it didn't change her basic beauty or how nice she is. 

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I don't care if she 'bought her looks' or not,  she is a beautiful woman.  I wish I looked like her!!!!

Honored Contributor

I've used her products since the first day she was on QVC.  I swear by them.  My daughter lives in Colorado.  They get sunshine 300 (average) days a year (I looked it up).

She's always lived in Va, but about 6 months after she moved to Colorado she went to the Dermatologist.  The Derm Dr told her she was beginning to get sun damage (she was 31 at the time).  She's always looked like a teenager so was upset.  She called me and said, "OK, mom, I need you to send me the stuff you use" (then she told me why).

I sent her the Dr Denese products.  Move forward to several (don't remember time frame) months later and she went back to the Derm Dr.  The Derm Dr said her skin was looking really good and there seemed to be some reversal on the damage.  She asked what it was and wrote it down.

My daughter is now soon 37 years old.  She looks great.  Her boss recently told her he knew someone who would be great for her (she's single), but that he was too old for her.  She laughed and said, "How old do you think I am"?  He said, "Around 20".  She laughed (she still always gets carded) and said, "Try 36 and is he cute?"  Ha!

Now some of it is heredity.  My oldest daughter looks like she's in college (she's soon 44 with 4 children).  She also uses Dr. Denese.

I'm just telling you guys my experience with using her products.  

I think it's obvious she's been 'busy' (you know).  But she is still a beautiful woman.

Her products aren't cheap but in my opinion, they are worth it.  

Most people always think I'm 20 years younger and are surprised when I give my age.  Some of it is the fact that I wear a wig (no thyroid, thin hair).  But, like I said, "I swear by her products".

I don't like to watch her demonstrations, but I swear by her products.  Just saying.