Esteemed Contributor

Has anybody seen it?  It looks fabulous, of course.  But Finola Hughes is on it.  For those that don't know she is an actress on General Hospital so we see her on camera all the time.  Tons of lines under her eyes, but lo and behold, not a one for the infomerical.

Regular Contributor

I caught it briefly this morning. It was on really early in the am. The oil looked interesting. 

Trusted Contributor

A new infomercial?  You mean she did a new one......without.......the best ex-show host in the universe?

ohthehumanity.gif

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Dr. Denese infomercial

[ Edited ]

I haven't seen the infomercial but found a short DRTV Dr Denese youtube video clip as well as another short DRTV Crepe Erase video with Jane Seymour on youtube that were posted 3 months ago. Both videos look to use the same production team and look similar with heavy duty camera filters and filters in editing post production.

Dr Denese and Jane Seymour are both lovely women in their 60s but the heavy duty filtering in these infomercial clips is so obvious and misleading. The other women in both of these videos also look heavily filtered too.

I'm not posting youtube links as both videos would be considered ads and probably not allowed here.

Respected Contributor

@TY wrote:

I haven't seen the infomercial but found a short DRTV Dr Denese youtube video clip as well as another short DRTV Crepe Erase video with Jane Seymour on youtube that were posted 3 months ago. Both videos look to use the same production team and look similar with heavy duty camera filters and filters in editing post production.

Dr Denese and Jane Seymour are both lovely women in their 60s but the heavy duty filtering in these infomercial clips is so obvious and misleading. The other women in both of these videos also look heavily filtered too.

I'm not posting youtube links as both videos would be considered ads and probably not allowed here.

That being said I really do like Dr. Denese products and feel that they work for me but I hate all the smoke and mirrors all beauty lines use.  

Esteemed Contributor

I'm not one for the informercials but I do use the Dr. Denese skincare line. Her products work for me and I do see results. For me, I just want to look the best that I can at the aga that I am. 

Respected Contributor

@Wsmom wrote:

Has anybody seen it?  It looks fabulous, of course.  But Finola Hughes is on it.  For those that don't know she is an actress on General Hospital so we see her on camera all the time.  Tons of lines under her eyes, but lo and behold, not a one for the infomerical.

@Wsmom  I didn't see the infomercial...but you're absolutely right about the lines on Finola Hughes' face. Personally, I like that she hasn't seemed to feel the need for cosmetic surgery and she's still a lovely woman, but she does have a lot of lines under her eyes and on her neck, along with slight sagging of the jowls.

Trusted Contributor

She is 60 years old.  I think she looks great.

Esteemed Contributor

This was not a rip on Finola Hughes nor Dr. D.  It also think FH looks fabulous.  It was merely pointing out that we see her on tv almost every day and see the lines; suddenly on the informercials they are gone.  Strictly an observation. 

Trusted Contributor

@Wsmom wrote:

This was not a rip on Finola Hughes nor Dr. D.  It also think FH looks fabulous.  It was merely pointing out that we see her on tv almost every day and see the lines; suddenly on the informercials they are gone.  Strictly an observation. 

You can bet the infomercial was shot with heavy filters.