Honored Contributor

@Puppy Lips wrote:

I also just use them at night.  I like the tingling feeling, like they are doing something to improve my skin.  But for some reason, I don't put any moisturizer on after that, though I have a lot of night time lotions I should use up.  I guess I feel like putting on moisturizer on top of that will somehow lessen the effects of the pad.  Anyone have any thoughts on that?

@Puppy Lips 

Yes, you can follow with your moisturizer or whatever. Here's what the Q's website says about how to use the pads:

"How do I use it: Every evening after cleansing, take one pad and wipe the entire face, avoiding the eye area. Follow with nightly serum and creams."

Honored Contributor
II have used these for years...they eliminate flaking on my skin without causing milia....the only product I have discovered that helps. I use one pad all over my face and neck, then use the other side on the backs of my hands. I have not noticed any differences as far as akeup peeling, etc.
Honored Contributor
The body recognizes soy as estrogen and may react to it the same way. No edamame for me!
Respected Contributor

Thanks everyone!

Respected Contributor

@FranandZoe wrote:

Thanks everyone!  I haven't used them for some years - I obviously need the exfoliation lol.  

Mostly at night except when I use Retinol.  Used this morning but always use at least SPF 30 on top.  

Esteemed Contributor

@Puppy Lips, I've used the FF Pads for a number of years - always at night. I wait a few minutes after using one until my face is dryer and then apply a night cream. The pads are so saturated, so I peel or separate one pad into 2 or 3 pads, and there is still plenty on the separated pads. This is one product I wouldn't be without.

Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

I like the Dr D pads but don't love them. They leave a film on my face or a tackiness. The same thing happened with philosophy's pads, not sure they still make them.  I like the pads by Replenix plus they tell you the exact strenght. They have both glycolic acid and salicylic acid. They have the glycolic in 10%, 5% and 2% plus salicylic at 2% on all of them. 

Honored Contributor

I have used these for years and they are very good.  However, I am not as faithful using them as I was years ago.  Have moved on to other skincare lines.  I do use the pads, but infrequently now.  Seems my regimen contains so many steps now. (I also have some PTR pads I need to finish.)