Contributor

Dr. Denese firming facial pads

I've been using Dr. Denese firming facial pads for some time now and like them.

Just wondering -- people have also used the Dr. Denese pads -- have you found anything better on the market?  Such as from Elemis or Peter Thomas Roth?

Thanks.

Respected Contributor

Re: Dr. Denese firming facial pads

@Diamond Gal wrote:

I've been using Dr. Denese firming facial pads for some time now and like them.

Just wondering -- people have also used the Dr. Denese pads -- have you found anything better on the market?  Such as from Elemis or Peter Thomas Roth?

Thanks.

I've used the pads by Dr Dense, Dr Gross, and Peter Thomas Roth. I think Dr Dense may have changed her formula since I last used them, but they had menthol or something similar in them when I last used them and I remember it made my eyes water until I was pretty much weeping. For that reason, I prefer the PTR and Dr Gross pads. 

I feel like all three are equally effective. Of the three, the Dr Dense pads were the "juiciest," but I never had any dry out before I finished the container. If you aren't bothered by the menthol or whatever it was/is in the Dr Denese pads, my advice is to buy the brand that's on sale for the best value and you'll always win.

Honored Contributor

I've used Dr. Denese's pads (off and on) for many years.  I don't notice a difference between hers and PTR.  Working on finishing up my supply of both of these brands.  Some day I want to try Elemis.  I'm using  other Elemis products right now and I like them---cleansing balm, day and night creams, etc.

Esteemed Contributor

I've looked at a few other similar products, but haven't tried any of them. I've used Dr D's FFPs for years and love them. At one time I stopped using them for a few months and could tell a difference with my skin, so I went back to them and haven't stopped since. My skin sometimes doesn't react well to new products, so I'm better off to continue with what I know works for me.

Respected Contributor

I've used Dr. Denese FF pads in the past, but now am using exfoliating pads by First Aid Beauty and really like them.

Honored Contributor

I use DD pads in the summer, but I still have to exfoliate once or twice a week. IMO all these products are about the same in efficacy, it's just a matter of what you prefer.

Contributor

They make my face burn, so I use them and wash it right off. I doubt they’re doing me much good because of this.