Esteemed Contributor

Re: Dr. Denese- favorite item

On 6/1/2014 KatCat1 said:

suzyq3, get a life.

You are quite the wordsmith.

Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.
JFK
Regular Contributor

Firming day cream
Honored Contributor

On 6/1/2014 Irshgrl31201 said:

suzyq3, get a life.

If you have a face lift and are selling skincare 95% of women will think they will look like you. That is what I am talking about. Obviously you are in the 95%. Gullible.

kindness is strength
Trusted Contributor

I also vote for the Hydroshield face serum.

ETA: I use it because it works; I didn't even see Dr. Denese before I bought it the first time and the changes to my parched skin were immediate. And a week later when I saw my 24 yo DD she noticed.

KJPA
Respected Contributor

Her Hydroshield serums are quite wonderful. I also like her SPF 30 Daytime Defense Cream (or something like that). I use it instead of a foundation most of the time. It keeps my skin soft and moist. Can't beat it!!

Does it matter to me that she may have had plastic surgery. Not a nit!! She looks great and I don't expect to look like her unless I make a trip to her surgeon. I'm only concerned with her products, and I really like some of them.

If she can afford the surgery (assuming she's had it), and if she wants to go under the knife so to speak, I support her 100%. It's a personal decision, and should remain so. I'd rather buy from her than from another vendor who constantly fabricates that same old story!!

Esteemed Contributor

On 6/1/2014 smokymtngal said:

Another vote for the Hydroshield face serum.

Another vote for Hydroshield plus her Firming Facial Pads.

It's God's job to judge the terrorists. It's our mission to arrange the meeting. U.S. Marines
Esteemed Contributor

If you are wanting to try Dr Denese products this is a great way to do that.

Dr. Denese Hydrate Firm & Correct Discovery TrioA87564

$21.75

Shipping & Handling: $5.22

It's God's job to judge the terrorists. It's our mission to arrange the meeting. U.S. Marines
Esteemed Contributor

suzyq3, get a life.

If you have a face lift and are selling skincare 95% of women will think they will look like you. That is what I am talking about. Obviously you are in the 95%. Gullible.

Not gullible at all. I know a cream won't lift my skin. I do know in the right formulation they are capable of encouraging collagen production though along with plumping fine lines and evening of skin tone. Most importantly and the ultimate anti-ager SPF. Then you have your chemical exfoliaters that can keep the pore wall clean and helping get rid of surface sun damage. Cosmetic surgery has a completely different function than any of these features.

Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.
JFK
Honored Contributor

On 6/1/2014 suzyQ3 said:

How can a woman who clearly has been under the knife sell skincare? I don't think so.

Does going under the knife mean that you don't have to use skin care products anymore? For that matter, do you know whether the person or people behind the products you use and like haven't had any work done?

LOL! I know. I can't believe how lame this argument is. It is usually the same poster who says it over and over too. What the heck does one have to do with the other? Skin care addresses completely different aspects of the skin than surgery does. Like one poster said Cosmetic surgery is the tailor and the products are the dry cleaner. (Hopefully I got that quote right).

I. Will. Refrain. Wink

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Contributor

Hydroshield, Firmatone RX and I love the SPF Defense Cream. Its the real deal when it comes to a Tinted Moisturizer and so creamy that you need so little. Top it off with a little Smashbox Halo and voila!

Now if I cold just have someone apply my mascara each day I'd be very happy since I HATE applying mascara even though I am capable