Super Contributor

What Dr. Denise item would you recommend?

Regular Contributor

Re: Dr. Denese- favorite item

Hydroshield facial serum! Hands down, one of my HG beauty products...love it!!! Kiss I have the luxury size on auto delivery!

Respected Contributor

Another vote for the Hydroshield face serum.

Honored Contributor

How can a woman who clearly has been under the knife sell skincare? I don't think so.

kindness is strength
Contributor

I love the Hydroshield Hydrating Dream cream

Valued Contributor

I love the new serum with tanner in it!

No thought is worth thinking.....
Honored Contributor

On 6/1/2014 KatCat1 said:

How can a woman who clearly has been under the knife sell skincare? I don't think so.

Does going under the knife mean that you don't have to use skin care products anymore? For that matter, do you know whether the person or people behind the products you use and like haven't had any work done?

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Respected Contributor

On 6/1/2014 smokymtngal said:

Another vote for the Hydroshield face serum.

Me three!
Esteemed Contributor

Facelifts don't do anything for the actual quality of the skin itself.

One still needs good, consistent skincare (I would include retin-a/retinol, vitamin C, glycolic and sunscreen in there), particularly if one wants to maintain the results of any work one may have had done.

(edited)

Esteemed Contributor

On 6/1/2014 suzyQ3 said:

Does going under the knife mean that you don't have to use skin care products anymore? For that matter, do you know whether the person or people behind the products you use and like haven't had any work done?

LOL! I know. I can't believe how lame this argument is. It is usually the same poster who says it over and over too. What the heck does one have to do with the other? Skin care addresses completely different aspects of the skin than surgery does. Like one poster said Cosmetic surgery is the tailor and the products are the dry cleaner. (Hopefully I got that quote right).

Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.
JFK