Super Contributor

Re: Dr. Denese- favorite item

On 6/1/2014 KatCat1 said:

14Victoria and your buddies, You are such easy prey. It's rather entertaining to see you come out of the woodwork with your better than thou attitude. I could care less what you think of me or the products I like. It figures you would be a Dr. Denese gal or would you rather go for Oil of Olay? Keep smiling.

At least Victoria HAS buddies. And you keep smiling, too, KatCat1.

Super Contributor

Kat…have you ever kiss someone on the cheek and their skin feels like sand paper? well that is what good skin care would fix. it has nothing to do with plastic surgery. tight skin or loose skin, it doesn't matter if that person is not taking good care of their face with good skin care.

Occasional Contributor

Vitamin C pads are my favorite. I also like the Hydroshield serum and her spf day cream.
Respected Contributor

On 6/1/2014 MarenSeattle said:

Kind of a half-serious question -- has anyone tried HydroShield who DOESN'T love it? Believe me, I'm tempted, but I don't usually care for products what have a hefty dose of dimethicone. I'm sure someday I'll succumb. :-)

Me. It's just OK IMO. I guess I just don't get it. I really don't know exactly what it's supposed to do for my skin, and I haven't seen any changes since using it.

Esteemed Contributor

I would have said the Dr Denese Daily Defense Cream SPF 30 but only in the tube as I don't like sticking my fingers into jars at all. But given all the excellent BB and CC creams on the market now that contain sunscreen and at least SPF 30, I probably wouldn't even buy Dr Denese's tinted sunscreen any more and I am just finishing up one tube and have a backup one in my beauty stash. I think that both of the Physicians Formula CC and BB creams with SPF 30 that are sold in the U.S. are excellent and they have better coverage, IMO. I'm a light-medium in the Physicians Formula BB and CC creams. In Canada these are marketed without SPF but a look at the ingredient listing shows that these have the same ingredients as the U.S. versions.

Contributor

Love her cellular serum. Italy been an old fave .also love her firmatone retinol as it's one that does not bother my sensitive skin or make me break out, peptide pads, and resurfacing mask. My skin seems to love her products. About the plastic surgery. Who cares? I doubt anyone in the business doe not do something extra. It has nothing to do with skin care and her research. If one had to depend on the state of a persons skin, no one wld buy perricones products.
Super Contributor

14Victoria and your buddies, You are such easy prey. It's rather entertaining to see you come out of the woodwork with your better than thou attitude. I could care less what you think of me or the products I like. It figures you would be a Dr. Denese gal or would you rather go for Oil of Olay? Keep smiling.

Well speaking for myself. I never used any names in my post so what makes you think it was referencing you? Since you did use mine, let me simply state, You need to get over yourself and you are the one with the better then thou attitude. Although I'm not so sure testing all the products at Ulta makes you any sort of expert, you just go on with jiberish all the time. Not sure what the Oil of Olay comment is about, but since you think it's worth mentioning I have their toner downstairs, have had it for a few months but haven't even opened it yet and their facial scrub is a decent product. Don't use Dr. Dense currently but have bought some items in the past. I'm sure you would try to recommend one of your cheap products or perhaps your Laura Mercier since I'm sure you get a discount on it. BTW, your posts are hard to read with the mix match random font, perhaps you should look into getting a new computer. Anything else you would like to know or say?
Esteemed Contributor

Dr Denese is beautiful and she's had some good cosmetic work done, IMO. Why pretend otherwise though? My favorite beauty guru is Paula Begoun who is probably the only cosmetic company owner on the planet who openly talks about her own plastic surgery and cosmetic procedures.
Super Contributor

On 6/1/2014 14Victoria said:

Well speaking for myself. I never used any names in my post so what makes you think it was referencing you? Since you did use mine, let me simply state, You need to get over yourself and you are the one with the better then thou attitude. Although I'm not so sure testing all the products at Ulta makes you any sort of expert, you just go on with jiberish all the time. Not sure what the Oil of Olay comment is about, but since you think it's worth mentioning I have their toner downstairs, have had it for a few months but haven't even opened it yet and their facial scrub is a decent product. Don't use Dr. Dense currently but have bought some items in the past. I'm sure you would try to recommend one of your cheap products or perhaps your Laura Mercier since I'm sure you get a discount on it. BTW, your posts are hard to read with the mix match random font, perhaps you should look into getting a new computer. Anything else you would like to know or say?
14Victoria you are wasting your breathe on this one! Just hit the ignore button and spend your time elsewhere.
Super Contributor

On 6/1/2014 TY said: Dr Denese is beautiful and she's had some good cosmetic work done, IMO. Why pretend otherwise though? My favorite beauty guru is Paula Begoun who is probably the only cosmetic company owner on the planet who openly talks about her own plastic surgery and cosmetic procedures.
She wants us to believe it's her products making the difference.