Frequent Contributor

Some ideas, because I don't think we should take this sitting down....

I posted on another thread that it might be a good idea to include a picture of your QVC invoice on the auction listing itself. That way, Dr. Denese can't easily demand an invoice from you--it's already there right under her eyes. And she'll look like a fool if she accuses you of counterfeiting.

I hope somebody tries this. I also have two more ideas:

1) Don't list it as a Dr. Denese item. Either let's come up with a new name for her that people can use in their listings, and search for when they want to bid....or you can include her name, but don't say it is an actual Dr. Denese product. Call it "Dr. Denese-Type Hydroshield." Or "Day Cream, Similar to Dr. Denese Product."

Everyone who is in the know will still bid the amount that it is worth. AND, if you ALSO include a picture of your QVC invoice in the listing, *everyone* will realize that it is authentic Dr. Denese product and will bid the true value.

This way, she cannot easily fault you for reselling her product. After all, no one is saying it's her product.

2) If any formal statement is issued from either Dr. Denese or eBay saying that your item is counterfeit/not legitimate/not authentic, send the item back to QVC and demand a refund. After all, Dr. Denese has told you that it is counterfeit product.

If enough people do this, there will be *quite* the upheaval at QVC/Denese HQ. Just imagine!