Respected Contributor

The Dr. Denese Grand Collection includes: 
HydroShield Hydrating Dream Cream, 3.4 oz.  
HydroShield Ultra Moisturizing Face Serum, 4 oz.  
Dr. Denese Hydrating Cleanser, 24 oz. 
HydroShield Eye Emulsion, 1 oz.   
HydroShield Face Emulsion, 3.4 oz.   
Advanced Firming Facial Pads, 100 ct.

Comes on between 8 and 9 pm (ET) on the 9th.  The email didn't give a price.  Just wanted to give all who use Dr. D a heads up.  The price of these big kits are usually less than the price of the Hydroshield 4 oz. Serum alone.  
If you want to change the tenor of your interactions, you must become aware of the impact of your words...Karen Casey
Respected Contributor

I will get this Kit, and have it sent to my Daughter who is 36.  She's not great with using consistently (you know, a beauty routine, AM & PM).  But wish I had been able to start way back then...  So busy raising Children, and they needed stuff before me.  So, I keep her stocked in Dr. D, as it does not break her out, and she loves all her stuff.

If you want to change the tenor of your interactions, you must become aware of the impact of your words...Karen Casey
Honored Contributor

I use Dr. Denese products....they are great for my skin.  I don't need anything right now, but will watch, so I can see the price...then I might be tempted.

Respected Contributor

I looked it up from how much this kit was sold for last November.  It was $249.  More than I thought it might be.

Regular Contributor

It's avaialable.  $169...free shipping and 6 Easy Pay.

Valued Contributor
good deal, I may cancel some of my ad items and just get this on ad.
Super Contributor

@Fluke67 wrote:

Realize it is only for one year. So if your other AD are longer, you might want to just skip the deliveries. ;-)

Respected Contributor

@susandee wrote:

@Fluke67 wrote:

Realize it is only for one year. So if your other AD are longer, you might want to just skip the deliveries. ;-)

Yes, some of my AD’s have no stop date because they are from years ago when there was no limit.  Those I keep.  

I love Dr Denese but I am stocked beyond full so I will pass on this.