Respected Contributor

Will there be a Dr. Denese TSV coming up anytime soon?  Seems like her line is phasing out somewhat.  She used to be on more often.

Esteemed Contributor

I think she only gets one TSV a year and maybe one or two Bonus Buys. It must be coming up soon because she was taking a survey on her website for favorite products. I've noticed that a few weeks after that survey she usually has a TSV or Bonus Buy. 

I agree that she sure doesn't get much air time but I love her products. I get results.I'm crossing my fingers that they keep her.

Contributor

You can always buy her products on her website.  She has specials all the time. And free shipping over 65 or 70 dollars. I contacted her customer service. They were wonderful and replaced the pump by the next day. 

Respected Contributor

Did anyone notice how high her prices are , i know we will get some  good prices when she is on air , but i was shocked how much they went up.

Respected Contributor

@missy mouse wrote:

You can always buy her products on her website.  She has specials all the time. And free shipping over 65 or 70 dollars. I contacted her customer service. They were wonderful and replaced the pump by the next day. 

Thanks!  I will check it out!

Trusted Contributor

I have used the Dr Denese exfoliating pads for years; I never want to run out of them so always keep a jar on hand. They are the best. I have ordered from her site when she has a sale but the pads are much less if I buy three jars on Q. The price is the same for one jar both places.

Respected Contributor

I see that there was a show on early this morning.  Facial pads DUO 100 count each for $48.00.  Great price but makes me wonder if they are "old" and they are trying to get rid of them.  Not sure if I should try them!

Honored Contributor

I think Dr D will be on the Q tonight at 10 ET, some 2 for 1 deals.