Respected Contributor
Good luck with your sister. My sister would kill me😁
Regular Contributor

When exactly IS the TSV? I received the email but couldn’t find a date and the TSV is available and showing on the Qvc home page but I don’t see any shows scheduled. It seems like there are five, eight? TSV all on the same day. I’ve havent been watching a lot lately but surely things haven’t changed that much?😆

id love to watch a live presentation especially on the collagen serum! 

Respected Contributor

@Birdwatchergirl wrote:

When exactly IS the TSV? I received the email but couldn’t find a date and the TSV is available and showing on the Qvc home page but I don’t see any shows scheduled. It seems like there are five, eight? TSV all on the same day. I’ve havent been watching a lot lately but surely things haven’t changed that much?😆

id love to watch a live presentation especially on the collagen serum! 

The shows presenting Dr. Denese's TSV were shown yesterday, but the TSV is still available at the same price with free S&H. I'm getting it, plus the neck treatment duo, and returning the recent IT TSV featuring their new neck treatment (it smells bad to me) plus Confidence in a Gel (not moisturizing enough) and their foundation (which should be called "Lines & Flaws Show & Tell," not "Bye-Bye Lines"). I really like Confidence in a Cream and use it as my day moisturizer when it's cold, but nothing else by IT has worked for me. I was hoping the Confidence Gel would be able to stand in, but it's as if I'd put nothing on my skin. I'll stick with elf for lightweight summer moisturizer.

The Denese kit is A351708, and autodelivery is available (every 4 months for 5 years, but after the first kit, the rest will include a S&H fee). 

Regular Contributor

Thanks noodleann.