Respected Contributor

Re: Dr Denese TSV vs PTR recent TSV

Wow - I was just watching Dr. D - Her face is extra firm, when she talks the balls of her cheeks do not budge!!

Respected Contributor

@SandGirl wrote:

Wow - I was just watching Dr. D - Her face is extra firm, when she talks the balls of her cheeks do not budge!!

She looks like every other person who has gone overboard on plastic surgery and enhancements. I find it very sad. 

“The soul is healed by being with children.”
— Fyodor Dostoyevsky
Frequent Contributor

Dr. Denise is beginning to look like a different person.  

Valued Contributor

Do  they not think we know that  it is not just their products but the help of a plastic surgeon.

Don't think if I ordered the TSV today  and stayed on auto delivery for awhile  I would ever  get the results,that would change my looks completely as  Dr. Denese is looking . Just like someone who sells Philosophy for years when I saw her didn't recognize her either, but know for sure it is just not their lotions and potions ,it is also nips and tucks.

Respected Contributor

@Mimi NY wrote:

Do  they not think we know that  it is not just their products but the help of a plastic surgeon.

Don't think if I ordered the TSV today  and stayed on auto delivery for awhile  I would ever  get the results,that would change my looks completely as  Dr. Denese is looking . Just like someone who sells Philosophy for years when I saw her didn't recognize her either, but know for sure it is just not their lotions and potions ,it is also nips and tucks.

Even after nips and tucks and plastic surgery you still have to take good care of your skin.

Respected Contributor

@Valstybaby wrote:

@Mimi NY wrote:

Even after nips and tucks and plastic surgery you still have to take good care of your skin.

And no matter how well a person takes good care of their skin, their faces will never look like the altered people who hawk the magic potions.

“The soul is healed by being with children.”
— Fyodor Dostoyevsky
Honored Contributor

@Carolina925   I am 71 and this year is the first time I am trying different products for the skin but at reasonable prices.  First I purchase InstaNatural glycolic cleasner. When I rinsed it off my skin looked brand new, meaning very clean and there was no scrubbing involved.  Then I tried Hyaluronic acid serum which keeps your skin hydrated/moisturized.  In this day and age with so many brands out here  you don't need to pay high prices for good ingredients and results.

kindness is strength
Respected Contributor

@mom2four0418 wrote:

@Valstybaby wrote:

@Mimi NY wrote:

And no matter how well a person takes good care of their skin, their faces will never look like the altered people who hawk the magic potions.

Never said they would look altered, just better if you take care of your skin.

Honored Contributor

I've used Dr Denese for years.  Before that I used a lot of different ones.

My daughter moved to Colorado about 7 years ago.  After a few years she went to the Dermatologist to get her skin checked.

Colorado is supposed to have 300 days of sunshine.

The Dr told her to start taking better care of her skin.  I sent her my Dr Denese.  When she went back 6 months later the Dr said "I don't know what you are using but your skin looks really good."

Go forward another 6 months.  The Dr was amazed at how much even better the damage she once had improved.

So now for some reason I send her Dr Denese.  She loves it too.

I've posted here before that I don't have any wrinkles.  None around the eyes or mouth.

I swear by it.  Mostly I use the firming facial pads and the Hydroshield.

She is one of the few that has degrees on aging.  Everyone must use what works best for them.

You should try it.  If it doesn't work...send it back.

Esteemed Contributor

@Shaunac wrote:

@shoppersince1989 wrote:

Dr. Denese does not test on animals.  Her products are Cruelty Free.

Peter Thomas Roth pays a company to test on animals.

For me, an animal lover I will not use PTR products/

@shoppersince1989 

I would heart this post a million times if I could.  When there have been threads on PTR, I would always comment about animal testing.  I've since given up as I don't think many people care.  I hope I am wrong about that, though. 

I SO agree, @Shaunac  and @shopper since 1989

I don't think people care when it gets right down to it, at least not that many.  If they did, these vendors would make changes.  Every time PTR has a TSV I post that he does animal testing.  NADA Oh well.  I have a clear conscience and apparently, you do too.

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!