Contributor

Re: Dr. Denese HydroShield Hydrating Dream Cream

Same price but was on 5 easy pays.They said you were basically getting 2 for the price of one.

Esteemed Contributor

I think you're lucky to get it in two containers. I got her Supersize, and it went bad: it got thick, like mud, and smelled bad. The same happened to me with Philosophy HIAJ Supersize. I don't buy anything large or supersize anymore.

Occasional Contributor

I use it every day and love it! All of her products are great!

Valued Contributor

I have been using the Dream Cream for probably 8 years now and I love it.  I use it in the morning and then follow with my sunscreen (usually the Denese Day Cream).  I got this special last weekend when it was offered and it arrived intact.  For the supersize of any creams I order, I scoop them out into smaller containers and use that daily and refill as needed.  Then I do not keep opening, dipping, and closing the mothership supply. 

Contributor

This is my first order of Dream Cream. Does she have a certain serum that should be used with this I'm new to this brand.

Occasional Contributor

I also bought it that day , received two, Have used it twice, can't use it any more  it iratates my  eyes causing burning all day, I have to keep flushing with cold water. This  did not happen with her hydroshield  Any one else have this problem. Thanks!!!

Trusted Contributor

@maggie1431 I have been using mine and so far I like it.  I think it smells nice and is very emollient. Sorry to hear you don't like it. 

Honored Contributor

@KCDiva wrote:

Thank you ladies. Glad to know I am not the only who bought it last night. It seemed like a good time to try it and honestly if it hadn't mentioned Hydroshield I probably wouldn't have given it much thought. Anxious to try it. I have been watching more QVC and other shows lately unfortunately for my wallet.  

@KCDiva

???    Not really clear on your comment .....   Why would it even matter if anyone else bought it or not?     

Honored Contributor

@Mandy H wrote:

Anybody use all of her products exclusively. I am very interested in her products. Have been useing philosophy and some others, but the reviews for the Dream Cream sold me on ordering it

@Mandy H...I only use Dr. Denese products and have been for years.  I am 62 this year and my hairdresser is always raving about my skin....no other products including Philosophy gave me the moisture I needed.  I use hydroshield, day and night cream, eye cream and her exfoliating pads.

Trusted Contributor

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

@KCDiva wrote:

Thank you ladies. Glad to know I am not the only who bought it last night. It seemed like a good time to try it and honestly if it hadn't mentioned Hydroshield I probably wouldn't have given it much thought. Anxious to try it. I have been watching more QVC and other shows lately unfortunately for my wallet.  

@KCDiva

???    Not really clear on your comment .....   Why would it even matter if anyone else bought it or not?     

@Tinkrbl44I don't even know what I meant. Sorry didn't mean anything by it. Sometimes I buy something and I feel like I sucked in by the hype and later think why did I buy that?  Just disregard my comment.