Esteemed Contributor

Dr. Denese - Great Anniversary Prices on the Q

I just looked at earlier presentations today (1/22) and stocked up on two products that I love. The Firming Facial Pads special is three jars of 100 pads each for $78/free shipping. I have sensitive skin and have been using them for years - absolutely wouldn't be without them. I normally pay $43 for 60 pads, and peel them apart to make them last longer! And the Hydro-Shield cream is also a great buy. I know not everyone is a fan of Dr. Denese, or can't use the firming facial pads, and that's fine. I'm just super happy to get a great buy on the Q with free shipping for a couple of products that I love. That doesn't happen that often to this senior!

Trusted Contributor

Re: Dr. Denese - Great Anniversary Prices on the Q

I agree! The price on the Firming Facial Pads is fantastic. I bought a set of two of them some time back for the same price so I'm ordering this set of three. Can't beat the price! 

As someone with asthma, I appreciate that Dr. Denese doesn't use heavy scents in her products. My skin is also sensitive and her products do not irritate it. Love her products!

Valued Contributor

I tried the firming pads. Her hydroshield serum and dream cream have been lifesavers for me this winter.
Regular Contributor

I haven’t tried many of her products, but the TSV was too good a value to pass up! And the free shipping plus the firming pads in future shipments. Too good!!

Respected Contributor

I have been using Dr. Denese's products since her first appearance 15 years ago.  She offered the pads as well as the hydroshield serum.  I have never looked back.  I am no longer young, but I have great skin.  I have expanded the product line as far as purchasing from beyond the pads and hydroshield serum, but I am still an advocate for her line.  My skin looks so good that both of my sisters use her products also after seeing my results.  

Honored Contributor

I ordered the TSV.  Been skipping around with other brands, but going back to Dr. Denese.  I had used her products for about 8 years from when she first came to QVC.   I had excellent results at that time and then I "moved on" since I didn't care for some of her newer items.  Going back to give her line a try.

Trusted Contributor

@jannabelle1,

Inam not familiar with this brand because it does not exist in Europe. Thanks to all of your reviews I am going to give it a try 🌻