Honored Contributor

Does anyone know which cream was specific to upper lid treatment?

Respected Contributor

Save your money. A good moisturizer will do. Nothing will help/correct crepey, drooping lids. I've been there. Had my lids done last summer. I no longer look half asleep and I can wear eye makeup again.

Honored Contributor

@ellaphant what did you have done that helped?  

Honored Contributor

I know about 3 people who actually had eye lifts done because their eyes dropped so bad they couldn’t even see.  Now they all look like they’re eternally surprised.

They all had different Drs but at least now they can see😀

Respected Contributor

@rms1954 wrote:

@ellaphant what did you have done that helped?  

My upper eylids were drooping badly, I could not even wear eye makeup. My vision was not affected, although it can in some cases. I interviewed 2 board certified plastic surgeons to have the drooping corrected. The procedure was under an hour, under a local anasthetic and did not hurt at all during or after the procedure. The results were terrific. I do not look 'surprised'...I just look like me, before my eyelids started drooping! 

And how wonderful to wear eye makeup again!

Valued Contributor

Dr Denese Hydroshield Eye Fix for Upper Lid is one

Respected Contributor

@Stevie Nix wrote:

Dr Denese Hydroshield Eye Fix for Upper Lid is one

Yes, Dr. Denese products are so good, she had a face and eye lift! LOL! Laughing all the way to the bank....

Valued Contributor

very intereseting. YOu said it was done under local anesthetic, so you weren't put to sleep at all you were up the whole procedure?  What is the name of the procedure you had done?  Also, if you don't mind my asking, how much did it cost?  Very interested

Respected Contributor

@tropics21 wrote:

very intereseting. YOu said it was done under local anesthetic, so you weren't put to sleep at all you were up the whole procedure?  What is the name of the procedure you had done?  Also, if you don't mind my asking, how much did it cost?  Very interested

it is an upper eyelid lift. Yes, I was awake during the procedure. Local anasethetic was used. Google the proccedure and meet with board certifed plastic surgeons for a consultation- they are usually free. Price varies - big cities will cost more.

Esteemed Contributor

I love Dr. Denese skincare products! They work fo rme and I see results. I had a problem with my upper eye lid drooping and here's what I used:

Eye Fixer Upper for upper lid

Md33 Eye

Firming Facial Collegan Eye Cream

I tried every eye cream that she had in her line. They all work for me and my eye lid is back where it is suppose to be.

It all depends on your budget and how fast you want results. The most budget friendly is the Eye Fixer Upper. The fastest  results is the Firming Facial Collegan Eye Cream #1 and MD33 Eye #2.

Hope you have the same good results that I did..