Respected Contributor

Dr D TSV Before and After pics

No difference....also, if her products were so miraculous, why don't any of the hosts who swear they use all the products, look 'younger' ...lol! {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Trusted Contributor

Re: Dr D TSV Before and After pics

Dr. Denese does look good, but she's had more work than just smearing anything on her face. It's obvious.

Honored Contributor

On 2/8/2015 Lila4now said:

Dr. Denese does look good, but she's had more work than just smearing anything on her face. It's obvious.

Dr. Denese recently discussed her cosmetic surgery. She's not hiding anything.

Super Contributor

I think she looks quite different from most recent pics. She looks great! She said she had something done with her eyes, but I don't think she said anything about a facelift. Good for her---she looks great.

It wouldn't stop me from buying her Clinical MD cream...I love it.

Respected Contributor

I love Dr. Denese's products. They are great.

Regular Contributor

On 2/8/2015 alarmclock said:

Never said she was hiding a thing. She needs to be 100% honest and what she copped to is only a small portion of what was done. Stop being naïve.

Pauletta, the last caller who was on...if you read this, Dr. D isn't looking this good from her products alone. I don't expect Dr. D to get on QVC and say she had plastic surgery, but it is so insulting when these "good doctors" get on QVC and let on that their products will work miracles. Only surgeons, not creams, are going to give those results. I say 95% is in your genes and the rest is in the products you use. I use Ponds or Cerave. I'm in my 40's. Often receive compliments on how young I look. Not saying her products don't work, but I'm not sold! ETA: alarmclock, just quoting you as I like what you said about Dr. D needing to be 100% honest. If she can get on facebook and fess up, why not on TV? It's so disingenuous to get on TV and act like her products are the reason for her looks when it isn't so much from creams as it is knives!
Super Contributor

I decided to get this set because I do like the hydroshield serum and have been wanting to try that dream cream ever since it came out.

Trusted Contributor

Dr. Denese always refers to her 'studies' saying that 100% reported improvement of this, that and the other. She never says how many people are in the study. Are we talking about 3 people or 300 people. Bet they aren't meaningful 'studies'.
Super Contributor

the only before and after pictures that show a very noticeable improvement are Dr. D's before surgery and after surgery pics of HER.

Esteemed Contributor

Dr. Denese had had other facial surgeries before she ever made it to Q.

Does this make her skin care line a fraud, not really. That's why most skin care lines use pretty people, it gives people the feeling it will make them pretty.

The skin care line never worked for me and had used many of her kits and yes the studies seem skewed.