Trusted Contributor

I know this isnt beauty but it seems tha this board has the most views.

Has anyone tried his stuff? It seems all natural, like that , and need a new cleaner.

I tried some of his stuff years ago but can't remeber .

Super Contributor

I just bought it & for me, it does nothing. I watched his presentation & was impressed at the carpet cleaning & how it handles heavy duty messes. Well, I'm still waiting. You have to have your own spray bottle to make up the cleaner from the concentrate. Not much of a fragrance either.

Won't buy again. Glad I got it at a special price, but I'll stick with my bleach water.

Honored Contributor
I ordered it this morning after reading all the reviews. Fingers crossed!
Frequent Contributor

I have tried cleaners from HSN and QVC - and none of them that I bought - did what they do on TV. I won't buy them anymore. I've sent most of them back. I truly think they rid the demonstrations so it appears the product does wonders. Yet, when you get it home and apply it - it doesn't work. Hummmm wonder why? Could it be that the demos are rigged?

My guess is - that most folks won't bother returning it - even when it doesn't work. So, sales are good if you bet that most people won't return it. On the other hand, I have had a few items that do work as advertised. It's a hard call - to figure out which product you can rely on. Customer reviews usually help.

Respected Contributor

I found I needed to mix up a more potent spray. It's average at best. I do like the Whip it they have on HSN. Used it in my hoover spin brush and boy did my tile and grout come out great.

Honored Contributor

I buy all of that stuff from QVC and HSN. None of it does exactly what they say it will do. Like brandiwine said, you have to mix it stronger for it to do anything.

I just bought the one QVC had on clearance today. I never send any of that liquid stuff back. It's just not worth it to send it back.

Trusted Contributor

I bought Dr. Amos Shock It Clean Extreme & it did nothing, I was so surprised as the demo's show it taking off a lot...I tried it as a rug spot cleaner, on the bathroom counters, just no results....I did not send back as it would have been too expensive for shipping

I did get the Whip It from a demo at my local BJ's & was really happy, took off old carpet stains...haven't tried it on other things yet

I did try the Dr Amos full strength & it still didn't touch the carpet stains or outdoor furniture...

Honored Contributor

Best cleaner I've bought it decades and I am one serious male house/vehicle and everything cleaner.

Remember this: The Secret for much of this cleaning with Professor Amos is "in the foam".

So foam it up when using it on real hard to clean things, it works.

hckynut(john)
Trusted Contributor
On 6/3/2014 hckynut said:

Best cleaner I've bought it decades and I am one serious male house/vehicle and everything cleaner.

Remember this: The Secret for much of this cleaning with Professor Amos is "in the foam".

So foam it up when using it on real hard to clean things, it works.

Thanks, I'll try that...I'll get a good arm exercise shaking the liquid for some foam, but I hate them just sitting not used

Esteemed Contributor

I bought the Dr. Amos ""Fast"" toilet and tank cleaner a couple years ago from HSN -- it's the ONLY product that's removed hard water stains in my bathrooms. I still have about half of it left and only need to use it occasionally now. I also have the Shock It Clean disposable wipes that are great for quick cleanups.

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt