Esteemed Contributor

Dose anyone use there clarasonic with Tatcha Camilla oil?

I was wondering how it would work with an oil based cleanser.   I know it works with a lather like cleanser as I e seen that presented.    My derm suggested using a clarasonic as it really gets the makeup off and tightens the pores.  I would like to but only if it can be used with Tatcha as I love the cleanser.

Honored Contributor

Re: Dose anyone use there clarasonic with Tatcha Camilla oil?

@Kitty Galore

I always use it with Tatcha Oil and also the white powder enzyme scrubby stuff (I forget what you call that!  LOL)

It works wonderful with the oil.  I just make sure I clean my brush head really well.

I have several face washes that I rotate and have never had a problem w/ my clarisonic with any of them.

They just had a TSV for the Clarisonic that was a really good deal.  I hope you got in on that!

I love mine and can't believe what a difference it has made on my face.  If it broke, I would run out that night and buy another!

Best of luck to you!

Honored Contributor

I bought a Clarisonic from QVC late last year.  Can you use a cleanser with some exfoliation (like Dr. Denese's) with a Clarisonic?

Esteemed Contributor

@RespectLife wrote:

@Kitty Galore

I always use it with Tatcha Oil and also the white powder enzyme scrubby stuff (I forget what you call that!  LOL)

It works wonderful with the oil.  I just make sure I clean my brush head really well.

I have several face washes that I rotate and have never had a problem w/ my clarisonic with any of them.

They just had a TSV for the Clarisonic that was a really good deal.  I hope you got in on that!

I love mine and can't believe what a difference it has made on my face.  If it broke, I would run out that night and buy another!

Best of luck to you!

@RespectLife. Thank you so much for the info !   I am going to pick one up thanks to your endorsement.  So glad it works well with the tatcha cleanser and rice  powder stuff .... Whatever the name is lolCat Happy

Trusted Contributor

I love my Clarisonic Smart Profile and I love the way it works with TATCHA !  The only issue I have is that I have to use Purity to wash the oil cleanser, dirt and debris from my brush bristles after I use it with TATCHA oil cleanser.  It isn't an issue for my face because the polishing enzymes in step 2 clear away all of the remaining foreign substances.  I won't use Clarisonic with an oil cleanser without an additional cleansing step. Just saying

Trusted Contributor

No problems. Also, clean brush after each use.LOVE my Tatcha Camellia oil and also the deep pore cleanser. Have had m yclar.for several years and have used daily with my Tatcha products. I apply oil first and then use clar. for deep cleaning. Same with deep pore cleanser.

Trusted Contributor

Have never had an issue cleaning my clar. brush head. (daily) Always use a good cleanser. Like purity or any anti bacterial cleaner. Try to dry excess water, after cleaning brush head with a clean towel. Usually let brush air dry. Works beautifully. Did order a cler from the Q the other day. Great deal with brushes. My clar is several years old and concerned it may be ready to die. It was a great deal on the Q with brushes included. My new clar arrived yesterday. Will save until needed.

Honored Contributor

days--I'm not familiar with Dr. D's products however, if it has the beads in it to exfoliate, I prob woud use it separately and not with the Clarisonic--may be too rough and harsh. I exfoliate 2x a week and then use my Mia everynight. I use Skinns derma peel which has alot of chunky stuff in it, to exfoliate. If Dr. D's  is a smooth cleanser then I would use it with the clarisonic.

Honored Contributor

@Daysdee wrote:

I bought a Clarisonic from QVC late last year.  Can you use a cleanser with some exfoliation (like Dr. Denese's) with a Clarisonic?

@Daysdee

I use my Clarisonic with all kinds of exfoliators all the time.  Dr. D, Kate Somerville, PTR; lots of them.  Many do have the little beads and it is just fine for my face.  I just make sure to clean my brush heads well.

I do not have sensitive skin, so anything and everything gets used w/ my Clarisonic.  If you have sensitive skin, you may want to use a gentle head or test patch first.

I alternate between the normal and deep pore brushes all week.

Honored Contributor

@Daysdee wrote:

@Daysdee

I use my Clarisonic with all kinds of exfoliators all the time without any problems.

Dr. D, Kate Somerville, Tatcha Rice and tons others, many do have beads.  I just make sure I wash my brush out well.

I do not have sensitive skin so it is not an issue for me. If you have sensitive skin, you may want to do a test patch area.

I alternate between the normal and deep pore brushes during the week.