Honored Contributor

I have been watching her presentations for a while now.  I was in Ross yesterday and found a six color set she calls Love Wins.for $7.99 what a bargain so I grabbed one.  I am not a polish expert but this polish is amazing.  I only needed one coat and it really does dry quickly.  I may go back today and get the other set.  They were locked in a case that I had to pass to check out.  It pays to look around Ross you never know what treasures  you wil findSmiley Happy  Have a nice day everybody

Trusted Contributor

Deborah Lippman has great polishes!  I treat myself once in a while if I see a color I really like.   A Ross store just opened here and I haven't had a chance to swing by... this might be a good reason to!   

Honored Contributor

@Knit-Chick wrote:

Deborah Lippman has great polishes!  I treat myself once in a while if I see a color I really like.   A Ross store just opened here and I haven't had a chance to swing by... this might be a good reason to!   

Please do lol.  I was not looking for anything in particular it was fun to spot it.  Have fun

Trusted Contributor

@sunshine 919 That's the best time -- when you're just browsing and find something good!

Valued Contributor

Re: Dorothy Lippmann

[ Edited ]

best  time to find  something good 

Honored Contributor

There are a number of Lippmann products on clearance at HSN

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Regular Contributor

The cuticle remover is the best ever!! I've used it for 25 yrs!! The hand cream is expensive but very nice!

Honored Contributor

I like her Rich Girl Hand Cream,but her polishes are no bretter or longer lasting than any other brand, and I have tried them all.  But they are very pricey. 

Honored Contributor

I used this polish a few days ago no base coat, no top coat just the polish.  I am amazded how nice my nails still look.  Usually when I do my own it is not pretty lol.  I am really surprised that this polish is everything Miss Lippmann says it is.  The drying time is amazing.