Honored Contributor

@hyacinth003 wrote:

@SavvyChic wrote:

I liked her Lip Rouge first set of four, they still have them for $36. Now it's a one day only for $36. I'm curious what the price will be tomorrow. I'm tempted, but some rose shades don't suit me & 3 of them list rose in the description. I'm debating if I should give it a shot.

I'm always attracted to rose shades.

But many of them end up looking bad on me because they have too much brown!

Hyacinth

Just watched the video. Two of the lighter shades like very much. As for the brighter ones? Not so much. No longer enjoy wearing. Unless soft matte finish. Shiney bright lips aren't becoming on me.
Esteemed Contributor

I almost ordered the lipsticks but decided against it.  Is her line sold at other venues?  

Honored Contributor

Re: Doris Dalton

[ Edited ]

I've tried one Doll10 product -- the Lip Velvet Lip Creme.  Doris sang its praises as the very best nude lipstick she had created to date; it was "revolutionary."  There were three shades in the set.  It was by far the most unattractive lipstick I have ever used.  The shades all looked exactly the same on my lips.  Whatever the velvet formula was, it was first nicely smooth, but quickly drying and pasty.  Left me looking like the walking dead.  It was truly atrocious on me.

Respected Contributor
Thanks ladies. I guess she is nice and her products are just so-so from most of your comments. Cancelled my order. I WILL find that perfect brow product one day soon though!! 😀
-Texas Hill Country-
Super Contributor
I'm sure all the ppl selling their products are nice ppl. To me Doris is hard to watch she is pushy and to me it is obvious that she has had lip surgery. I cannot take her seriouly selling lip products that claim to plump lips. In addition her false lashes are so harsh, well I just think she should tone it down and calm down IMO
Super Contributor
I'm sure all the ppl selling their products are nice ppl. To me Doris is hard to watch she is pushy and to me it is obvious she had lip surgery. I can't take her seriouly selling lip products that claim to plump lips. In those false lashes are so harsh, well I think she should tone it down and calm down IMO
Trusted Contributor

I ordered the lipsticks because I haven't tried any of hers but think I'll cancel, I have enough that last only 10 min.

Honored Contributor

@CAMOGIRL wrote:
Thanks ladies. I guess she is nice and her products are just so-so from most of your comments. Cancelled my order. I WILL find that perfect brow product one day soon though!! 😀

I still think you should try it because what is someone's HG is another person's big fail. We are all so different so you never know until you actually try it!

Respected Contributor

I had luck with the lipsticks she sold about 20 years ago.  I ordered a few lip glosses from this new line and I could not stand the taste of them.  They lasted on my lips a short time on.

I've always enjoyed watching her but do not because I'll end up buying stuff I'll never use.

Respected Contributor

I used her lipstick/glosses in the Nude Collection a while back. I liked them alot for moisture and, the colors worked for me, but ultimately did not purchase again because they didn't last too long and had a taste. I don't care for that.

Years ago I used her Fran Wilson stuff and really liked those!

"Cats are poetry in motion. Dogs are gibberish in neutral." -Garfield