Respected Contributor

I am really surprised at how many of you do not like Doris Dalton's line. I too have been watching and buying from her since the Fran Wilson lipstick days. I am wearing her foundation and concealer today that I bought in her TSV. It has great coverage for me and it also covers my dark circles. Now for the lipsticks I find them to be very velvety and soft, not drying at all. The colors are more on the nude side, but she is addressing that now with more rose colors. I've never had an issue with her line. If you haven't tried her items, I suggest try one or two and if you aren't happy return them. Eveyone's take is different. I believe that's why there are tons of beauty lines everywhere.  I for one have tried a lot of them, some are wonderful and some are well, lets just say not so much.

Respected Contributor

I decided to cancel my order for the concealer after reading everyone's input here, and am glad I didn't fall for the colors of the lipstick set, which I loved, but certainly don't need any more, and definitely ones that don't last.  I will try the foundation brush and if it doesn't wow me, that can be returned.

Right now I am experimenting with some Bite Beauty lipsticks, and so far they are really quite amazing in terms of feel, coverage, lasting a very long time, and color payoff.  We shall see though.  I always go back to my favorite Estee Lauder Color Envy line it seems!  They are perfect for me.

Super Contributor

@CAMOGIRL wrote:
Thanks ladies. I guess she is nice and her products are just so-so from most of your comments. Cancelled my order. I WILL find that perfect brow product one day soon though!! 😀

I love Mally's believeable brows in taupe. A275649

Honored Contributor

@Alsee wrote:

I love her lipstick shades, but they last about 10 minutes on me. Can't use them.

The models did look great tonight, but Jamie is still making those fish lip faces. She's too pretty to do that!

@Alsee  I keep looking for this model, Jamie, but have never seen anyone do this.  What does she look like?

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

@Jacie wrote:

I used her lipstick/glosses in the Nude Collection a while back. I liked them alot for moisture and, the colors worked for me, but ultimately did not purchase again because they didn't last too long and had a taste. I don't care for that.

Years ago I used her Fran Wilson stuff and really liked those!

This is the only thing I have purchased from her line and I love them.  They don't have a lot of staying power but I'm not much of a lipstick person, so I normally use gloss and reapply often. No biggie for me. 

Super Contributor

Fran Wilson? What a blast from the past! I'd forgotten about those. I had a set maybe 13 years ago, and I loved them. I've wondered what happened to them.