Honored Contributor

Re: Dont buy Cheap Skin Care

@noodleann wrote:

I'm in this corner, standing up for the Dollar Tree. You can go in there with $5 and come out with a hardbound cookbook, two dishcloths, a thick sudoku collection, two birthday cards, and a flashlight. That's my kind of place.

===

Good point @noodleann . Granted, skin care and toothpaste are things I wouldn't buy there, but cards and gift wrap, along with some household cleaners are perfectly find for my use.

Honored Contributor

I use Adrian Arpel's 5 in one cream. It is not expensive a jar will last a year. It also has eye cream on the top

It is safe and  not greasy at all..I just got a jar with free shipping and I had a $5 off coupon..That amounts to just pennies a day, for a product that is safe, it works well for me , and I have never heard  of any recalls on her products

It is an old brand, not flashy. You aren't paying for hype and packaging

Most of the stuff the manufacturer's claim, isn't even true..

Honored Contributor

I went on Amazon the other day just checking prices on a few Skinceuticals items I needed. In the photos, some of the jars (labels) looked slightly, barely noticeably different from others. Prices a few dollars less. Not taking a chance. I ordered from my usual sight and paid the $5 more.