Contributor

Anyone remember her eye makeup ( the eyes have it)  anyone know if you can still get this?

Honored Contributor

I remember her eye make-up, but didn't purchase it.  She has the most beautiful eyes.

Honored Contributor

@tippygirl

Here is what I would do.

This is the link from when it was sold here, so that you have the details:

http://www.qvc.com/Donna-Mills-%22The-Eyes-Have-It%22-15-pc-Makeup-Kit.product.A38789.html

Go to Vermont Country Store's site and fill out the form under the link that says "request a product."

That is probably your best bet to get it back in stock.  If you find it on eBay, it's probably just old makeup.

Honored Contributor

@tippygirl wrote:

Anyone remember her eye makeup ( the eyes have it)  anyone know if you can still get this?

@tippygirl  Many years ago I purchased her kit called The Eyes Have It.  It was either QVC or HSN.  She was very popular at that time on knots Landing.  I think I still have the  makeup eye brushes from that  kit!  

Honored Contributor

@tippygirl,    She has beautiful, round blue eyes and she wore a much lighter shade of concealer under her eyes.  She looked like an owl.  That was the trend back then.  Now we laugh about it.   Cat Happy

kindness is strength
Respected Contributor

It was in 1984. Go to Youtube and Donna Mills is showing you how to use her kit and she does it on herself. I bought this  when it was being sold and wasn't iimpressed with the kit. I  think it would look good on light colored eyes but on brown eyes(like I have) it was no flattering.

Honored Contributor

1984....LOL

Super Contributor
1984! 😲 Wow! I wasn't even born then. ❤
Education | Sorority Alumna | PGA Foundation | Coffee and Brunch are my thing.
Respected Contributor

@tippygirl wrote:

This is a very 'dated' look for eye makeup as per a Bobbi Brown MUA.

Valued Contributor

@tippygirl

I didnt have the makeup kit but I did have the VHS video The Eyes Have it . You might be able to find the video on Amazon , and follow her techinique with your current products .  She is a beautiful women , and I admire a women who finds her style and what works for her and sticks with it . good luck in your search . YOu can probably find it on YOUTUBE as well